blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 04:23:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars EPT, Deauville - Final Day
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars EPT, Deauville - Final Day  (Read 34483 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2006, 09:33:44 PM »

Ariston is even giving me earache in an online comp

Even ear-defenders cannot keep Ariston at bay. A man of strong opinions, and a desire to share them. For your betterment, you understand. He's a big softie reallly.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 11, 2006, 09:35:27 PM »

last time i root for u in the final (wp earlier again tom)

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 11, 2006, 09:35:59 PM »

Chip Counts as of NOW.

Mats 412,000

Ram 1,061,000

Mark 1,276,000

Kiril 414,000

Theo 1,206,000

Game on!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
CardPlayerBJ

American Poker Reporter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: February 11, 2006, 09:37:42 PM »

Thanks again for all the great coverage, everyone! And Jen -- you did ALL the media proud with your performance.

But now that Isabelle is out, my heart's not in it anymore.  Sad  Rhapsody and I have commitments that we've been putting off, so it's time to follow through on those.

Talk to y'all at the next major event!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 11, 2006, 09:40:40 PM »

As we suggested earlier, it's strange how often a drab & dour contest can suddenly spring into life, & that's sure happened here.

I'm not suggesting any sort of Dinner Break Deal was done, in fact I know it was not, but now they are playing.

We met Ram in the little Pizzeria across the road during the Dionner Break, & he admitted that it was tough to get any action going, but he intended to "stoke the fires" when play resumed. Well the fires are certainly blazing now, & maybe Ram will wish that the pre-Dinner calm would return, because he was clearly Table Captain then, but it's anybody's game now.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2006, 09:42:59 PM »

Someone Kiss Isa for me

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2006, 09:43:35 PM »

Thanks & take care Cardplayer & Rhapsody. I will pass your very kind comments on to our Jen, who is still enjoying Diinner with snoops, Thewy, Jonathan & Flushy, & the red wine was flowing freely, so heaven knows what state they will be in when they return. snoppy on Red Wine, imagine.....

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2006, 09:48:14 PM »

Droopy?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2006, 09:50:25 PM »

Sorted Tom, sorted. Isa is in here with me right now, & I've just shown her the pic of BJ's (CardplayerBJ) Dog, Rhapsody.

Isa is a bit glum, but given her stack, the exit hand played itself. "If that A never turned, I 'ave 900,000 & I am in good shape". "If", the poker players lament.

She has no interest in the fact she beat 400 odd other players, only that she failed to beat the last 6, but she says she intends to do the business in Monte Carlo.  blonde wish her well.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2006, 09:52:37 PM »

Droopy?

Permanently, I imagine.

And he showed us up shocking, we were in a fine French Restaurant, & he asked "what's for pudding?"......Dessert snoops, Dessert. So then he decided to call it "afters". Really sopony, really.

mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2006, 09:55:45 PM »

Same old story tikay; no matter what level you play at. I think we can all empathise, you contemplate and mull over the bad aspects, but forget the good ones. No matter what you say, theres no consoling and only time can heal the wounds.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2006, 09:56:20 PM »

Sorted Tom, sorted. Isa is in here with me right now, & I've just shown her the pic of BJ's (CardplayerBJ) Dog, Rhapsody.

Isa is a bit glum, but given her stack, the exit hand played itself. "If that A never turned, I 'ave 900,000 & I am in good shape". "If", the poker players lament.

She has no interest in the fact she beat 400 odd other players, only that she failed to beat the last 6, but she says she intends to do the business in Monte Carlo.  blonde wish her well.

Unlucky Ma'am, but very well played

Good luck in Monte Carlo

allym

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2006, 10:02:22 PM »

Ram for the victory!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 11, 2006, 10:02:23 PM »

Funny Hat (sorry, forgot his name) Raises, Kiril gives him a mean stare through those shades, & says "Re-Raise". While Kiril is figuring out how much to Re-Raise, Funny Hat grabs a huge chunk of Orange Chips from his stack in intimidatory fashion, looking for all the world like he is going to Re-Re-Raise Kiril if he dares Re-Raise, cutting a huge stack with great dexterity, & giving Kiril a wicked look while nonchalantly chewing away on his trademark toothpick.

But Kiril could eat this boy for breakfast, he's seen all these tricks before, & he don't back down, the kids tricks don't phase this ruskie. - "Re-Raise 100k". At which, without any dwelling, acting or posing, Funny Hat, to his credit, instantly mucks. Classic stuff! Now we are watching some REAL poker!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2006, 10:06:29 PM »

Of dear, the toothpick-chewing Funny Hat is having a bad orbit, now he doubles up Hoodie Man Mats, who is doing something of a Yoyo impression.

Plucky kids, both of them, the younger they are, the less fear they show.

Amazing, after such a slow start, it's all crash bang wallop action now.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: