blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:07:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  BB2: Post your moments to remember here.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BB2: Post your moments to remember here.......  (Read 25053 times)
Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2006, 02:35:33 AM »

I'll start from the very beginning...

> Meeting Billy (newmanseye) at last! Top bloke. ~ Thanks for the lift Smiley
>Going to hotshots only to find it 'closed until further notice' then thetanks notice "BLONDEITES! Cock up, meet us in Frankie and Bennys, or go home"
> Dave knocking me out of the £20rebuy tourney on friday night... some mate he is! Wink
> WINNING the £10 sit and go on friday night, got heads up with Tanky and he was chip leader, but no worries, I stole all his chippies but he didn't seem to mind too much! (really he is a bit miffed cos he got beaten by a girl!)
> Watching the Sat morning footy... even though Scotland lost Sad .. I still got to watch the boys sweat! Had a good laugh with Solver too, we were supposed to be supporting our teams but had much more fun laughing at people falling over, which leads me to the next...
> Billy slipping over then having a dirty patch on just one bum cheek!
> Arriving at the blondebash on Sat afternoon and receiving MY OWN (not Daves) namebadge... wooo! - then I lost it Sad
> Getting knocked out by the tank... another one that claims to be my friend! Wink I mean, calling my all in with his AQ, whatta fish!
> Meeting In The Belly - thats an experience I'll never forget, true gent until he gets pissed, then all he says to people is "Oi... You're rubbish!"
> Meeting some of the blondites I haven't yet met such as madasahatstand, yt, scottm, 4kingnutz (nasty nasty boy! Tongue), solver, alfa666, div, timaloy, chilli, justjo, jinky, and loads of other people but im struggling to remember so forgive me if I forgot you.

> Heads Up No1. Timaloy. I'd been warned about him, been told he was a very good player and that i'd probably struggle. I sat down and felt fine, my plan was to start aggressive and thats what I did. Raised frquently and he folded. The winning hand was A7 (which ironically is the hand I went out of the main event with) Timaloy raised to 200 (blinds 50/100) so I called. Flop 7 4 A, two pair, woo hoo, a small cheeky bet of 400...after a long think Timaloy raised to 1100 which I called. Turn 6. I bet and after another long agonising think Timaloy went all in, I instantly called and Timaloy turned over his A10, river 3 and bye bye Timaloy. Well played though, and sorry Wink

> Heads Up No2. Royal Flush. I don't want to play, I feel ill and I'm tired, and it just got worse when I look over and see flushy waiting for me, I've got to play him heads up. Arrrrgggghhh! I was sh*t scared to say the least, but had the same technique as last time and started off aggressively, had got quite a good stack, flushy only had around 1000 chips so used that to his advantage and kept going all in. I didn't have the hands to call with until the 4th-ish time he went all in, I had J2 of spades, I had a good feeling so I called. Flushy had an Ace. 2 spades in the flop and a spade on the turn, FLUSH, no spade on the river so I win! Ayaaaaaaaar! I tell you, I felt amazing...I was buzzing! Next...

> Heads Up No3. Scottm. Same technique at last time, but oh dear, he has beaten me to it, he is raising near every hand. Ooooopsie. I turn the tables around and start to bully him. we end up with Scottm all in with QA vs my JJ, the jacks hold up and I've won! Now I really am feeling great, I couldn't quite believe how well I was doing.

> Heads Up No4. Rosyitb (babyface!) Sat down and shortstack (dealer) asks if he can call me anything else but Poppet because he feels weird saying it. Yes, Sophie is fine Smiley First hand I have A4, right, I'm gonna raise this... rosyitb raises to 1000 pre-flop, and I call. Flop is A23 so I have a draw and aces, ALL IN, rosy turns over A9 and my 5 doesn't come. I'm out first hand. Doh!

> THE BUSTY GANG/THE GIRLIES have won the heads up challenge. Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!

> The sit and go that I played on saturday night, two to my right is 4kingnutz, again! Its been an ongoing thing all weekend, he keeps raising, especially on my big blind, great...hes back. Next to me is inthebelly, hmmmm, drunk as a skunk, should be ok. On the left is alfa666...neutral. Across the table is Mr 74 aka Brian Wilson...fish fish fish Smiley then top jock scottish dave and chilli pepper. Jeez, I'm up against some fishy-raising-rather-good players. I call a small raise with 78 of spades, flop is 3 spades, Brian Wilson is all in with his two top pair and I win...result! Manage to last the whole game. 3 handed is myself, alfa666 and 4kingnutz. I manage to knock 4kingnutz out when he raises with his 77, I go all in and he calls, asks if I have a big pair and I say HUGE...AA - GET IN!! heads up, alfa and I, he is CL... but he got the same treatment as tanky the day before, I stole all his chippies too and won!

> I even did well as pokerchip tiddlywinks vs jinky and thetank. Well done to Tank that managed to get his chip on the dealer button... nice hand and well played Cheesy

> I go over to see how Billy is doing and OMG, he has sooooooooo many chips. Well done for 9th place, I knew you'd do well.

> Finally getting Scottish Daves sticker!

I had an absolutely wonderful time even though I had a bad tummyache since early saturday morning. Met some amazing people and was reunited with my good friends! Sad to be home because I really did have a great time. Thank you to everyone that helped organise it *claps*. So whens BB3? Cheesy

Poppet xxx

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2006, 03:21:31 AM »

Emerging victorious from hand 1 of the Hamilton comp, doubling up and knocking out Tikay in the process.

Needed a re-draw to do it too -    vs  on a flop of  , at which point all the money goes in and the Poker425 cameras arrive.

Turn is a 9, giving Tikay the straight.

Tighty then duly delivers on my request to "pair the board" by dealing a 6 on the river.  Good man!

Other highlights - knocking Brian Wilson out of tonights event after several earlier failed attempts, Tighty's MSN escapades on someone else's login, winning the quiz as part of Team Testosterone and meeting a load more Blondites!

Lowlights - 2 shortstack all-ins with 'perfect' timing.  Comp 1 - KTo runs into Aces on my immediate left.  Comp 2 - A9o runs into Snoopy's KK on my immediate left.  Needless to say, I didn't win either hand!

Sheriff

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2006, 07:28:05 AM »

The whole thing was great and to everyone who spoke to me was great to meet you all.. I need to start posting here more often great lil community here.

Didn't quite live up to my 25/1 odds in the comp LOL.
patman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2006, 08:25:42 AM »

For me.

meeting tighty , Mad , Tikay RobertHM and the folks.

Never realised that tighty had a "To the manor Born" accent....almost doffed me cap if `id have been wearing one.
Sue was lovely as a person and i thought she was sharking it at first until i realised she genuinly actually had played very little - what a star...the rest of the table gave her uber respect..
Mad was llovely and lovely in that order...smiled and apologised whilst flushing me ... Cheesy
Moritzey....nice guy for a welshman.
RFC was smiling and as friendly as could be..top bloke.
Monkey boy Matt....nice bloke not a banana in sight...
other than that just great to put names to the bottom of beer glasses and shake a few hands..

« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 08:27:21 AM by patman » Logged
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2006, 09:30:57 AM »

What made me laugh was when all folded round to the shortstacked Jen on the button who moves all in.. After some thought the rather large stack Rod Paradise raises all in over the top and Rosy sitting on the big blind (who has Rod covered) then immediately reaches for his large chips and counts to call! We all see Rods face drop and Rosy folds after nearly giving Rod a heart attack, as he only had AJ ! Tongue

You think that was a bit of a tell then?? 

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »

cupcake down on his knees beggng me to say 'ken'. i told him glasweigens dont say ken and he begged all the more  Cheesy
brian wilson and cupcake on their knees to londonpokergirl. i cant remeber what they were pleading for  

Sex.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2006, 10:24:43 AM »

Playing a sit and go with two flops until 6.30 on Monday morning....that was confusing, then Cupcake and I taking Brian to the airport instead of going to bed. Feeling sick in the cab on the way back. We are now sitting in easyinternet reading all the bash stuff because wse dare'nt go to bed and miss our 12 o clock train.

Cincy's is a great place to play cards, the staff were first class.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2006, 11:35:02 AM »

How nice are the people on here?

The Tank is sitting at home reading the forum and sees that we are suffering in the internet cafe and pops down to see us.

Thanks mate, we have latte'd up and are ready for the final push.

GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2006, 11:46:06 AM »

For me it was ITB giving verbal to just about everyone who passed by him.  Top bloke!

Almost seeing my KK stand up against Brian's AQ only for him to river and Ace.  That would just have been a sweet moment had that held up.

Some cracking patter on show. 

Roll on Blonde Bash 111. 

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2006, 11:50:23 AM »

Roll on Blonde Bash 111. 

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. We'll see how the next 108 go first.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2006, 12:13:59 PM »

Roll on Blonde Bash 111. 

Ok lets just get number 3 sorted!!!

Canuck
Knightsridge @ the tables

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2006, 12:15:47 PM »

Roll on Blonde Bash 111. 

nice

knightsridge.blogspot.com
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2006, 01:11:12 PM »

- Watching Matt and Flushy playing a heads up match using the Brian's WSOP bracelet as the button.

- Seeing Tikay doing one of his "misreads" - he raises - the rest of the table folds - he claims it was JJ however the rest of the table grab his cards to see the more realistic J4o.

- Playing my HU match against Hartlepool Fan for 75 mins before my KK v AQ stands up to scrape the win.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
zelda

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2006, 01:37:25 PM »

It sounds like you all had a wonderful time - I so wish I could have made it Sad Roll on the next one...
Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2006, 01:48:03 PM »

High moments:

Sitting at a table with the rookie
Glasgow bandit turning down a cheese and ham toastie saying he was waiting for the ham and cheese one.(dunno why i found it so funny just did).
Playing my hu match surrounded by the opposing team but getting my own back by letting them know that no my card protector wasn't bought by FPP's. Wink (I still lost gg ScottM)
Chopping a sng 4 ways Cheesy
The random chants of Rubbish, In the belly!!

Low Moments:
Busting out of the main tournament running my 9's into Queens (nhSheriff).
Hearing someone moan constantly about cincinattis, the comp's blind structure loud enough so everyone could hear <yawn>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: