blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:43:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272688 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  SCOOP 2013
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCOOP 2013  (Read 39678 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2013, 04:01:56 AM »

Just in time for a wcoop and ftops package!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2013, 06:34:57 AM »

Sick grinding tekkers!

Not sure if pleno is joking but IMO you should put up a staking deal up if your original one was dropped (that you posted the graph to).

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 02, 2013, 08:49:07 AM »

Got the PM this morning so sent my bank details.
Cheers Tom
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 02, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »

Sick grinding tekkers!

Not sure if pleno is joking but IMO you should put up a staking deal up if your original one was dropped (that you posted the graph to).

Just because he has eventually paid the money back doesn't mean he should be putting stake threads up again anytime soon.

But fair play to getting out of it
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 02, 2013, 09:56:51 AM »

Pretty sure that people can decide for themselves if they want to buy or not.  There is no doubt that TL has to be one of the best investments available on Blonde and ITT he has proven then even when the whole thing went tits up and looked unsalvagable, he managed to grind hard and still return the investors their money.  As an investor, I would have a  lot of confidence in TL knowing that even after a situation as extreme as this one, he will still do the right thing and return the money.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 02, 2013, 10:05:19 AM »

WP, congrats on working hard to resolve this, theres many others out there who wouldn't have bothered. 

This, congrats on the run good and nice effort in paying it back so soon, well done.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 02, 2013, 10:19:46 AM »

Well done Tom. Handled it very well

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 02, 2013, 10:27:37 AM »

You all thought Tom was a safe investment the first time, look what has happened.

If Tom wants to do another bap so quick after returning the money, good luck to him, but I don't think it's the best idea to be creating a stake thread anytime soon, it's like taking away the fact that what he did in the first place was wrong. Plus, like Fraser said, I suspect money maybe an issue and time is definitely a healer.

Look what happened?  He made a mistake in pretty extreme extreme circumstances and then worked his bollocks off to make it right.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 02, 2013, 10:35:29 AM »

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2013, 10:39:34 AM »

wd mate

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2013, 12:30:55 PM »

You've shown an awful lot of integrity with this Tom. Massive respect, your backers are lucky guys. I really hope you have a huge score soon. All the best
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:33:28 PM by Pinchop73 » Logged

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2013, 05:26:05 PM »

Whilst TL had to grind hard I really don't think investors quite know how hard. Hopefully the graph gives you some idea. TL was grinding the 22 Deepstack on stars yesterday. Absolute sicko with some monster volume. Take a day off!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2013, 05:40:28 PM »

Pretty sure that people can decide for themselves if they want to buy or not.  There is no doubt that TL has to be one of the best investments available on Blonde and ITT he has proven then even when the whole thing went tits up and looked unsalvagable, he managed to grind hard and still return the investors their money.  As an investor, I would have a  lot of confidence in TL knowing that even after a situation as extreme as this one, he will still do the right thing and return the money.

Is that a vouch?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »

FWIW if there is a WCOOP package then I'd like to lock up a piece Tom.

TY
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 02, 2013, 06:46:24 PM »

@Dan, my backers havent dropped me (touch wood) so there wont be any staking threads like that going up anytime soon i hope.

@Ryan There wont be any package for FTOPS/WCOOP, I don't have any money myself at the minute to put into it and even if i did I wouldn't put one up because I think it would be kinda rude/awkward and I wouldnt wana piss anyone else off just after ive turned a corner, but thankyou for your faith/interest.

fwiw bulldozerD recieved his payment earlier this afternoon I'm sure he can confirm itt if needs be.

@everyone thankyou for the well wishes

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: