blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:32:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272711 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Poker 770 Festival at DTD: Roll call and Information thread
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker 770 Festival at DTD: Roll call and Information thread  (Read 40986 times)
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 11, 2012, 10:47:20 PM »

No official updates and blonde still get on the rail! Sick effort everyone and thanks to Alex for updating

I played with Tom pretty much all the way from the start of day 2 to the final and thought he played really really well. He definitely ran the best but he played great also, a deserving winner but Stato was pretty unlucky not to get much of a chance to make a match of it heads up, the guy just got there in all the big pots.

stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 11, 2012, 11:06:16 PM »

Thanks to everyone for supporting me/wishing me well/congratulating me over the weekend (Especially Alex for updating this in the end). Was great having a load of mates there at the end just sorry I couldn't deliver the victory for them.

Gutted Deadman got brutalised early on, enjoyed having a good mate at the table for a large proportion of the week and he played great (basically anything good I do in live tournaments these days is cause he told me to lol, could probably have done with some heads up tips mind) , no doubt he'll win Walsall next week to make up for it though!

Final table was really fun, interesting and tough, thought I handled it pretty well, until heads up where I got destroyed by Tom. He played really well throughout and definitely deserved the win, nice lad also so congratulations mate. Guess that's something I can look to work on from here, cos I still feel like I've lost at the minute. Still 21k is a good score and I even get to keep some Smiley, so I go to sleep a happy man.

Thanks again

Andrew
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 11, 2012, 11:15:55 PM »

if your out of make up does this mean Keys can stop spite crashing into your car now?

wp everyone

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 12, 2012, 01:58:35 AM »

Well Done Tom.

I was on his table for deepstack last weekend, solid enough. Great result for him and backer obv.

Well done to others too. Just followed him on Twitter too, seems some HH's was posted between us, hehe.
Whollyflush

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 12, 2012, 02:04:24 AM »

Thanks to everyone for supporting me/wishing me well/congratulating me over the weekend (Especially Alex for updating this in the end). Was great having a load of mates there at the end just sorry I couldn't deliver the victory for them.

Gutted Deadman got brutalised early on, enjoyed having a good mate at the table for a large proportion of the week and he played great (basically anything good I do in live tournaments these days is cause he told me to lol, could probably have done with some heads up tips mind) , no doubt he'll win Walsall next week to make up for it though!

Final table was really fun, interesting and tough, thought I handled it pretty well, until heads up where I got destroyed by Tom. He played really well throughout and definitely deserved the win, nice lad also so congratulations mate. Guess that's something I can look to work on from here, cos I still feel like I've lost at the minute. Still 21k is a good score and I even get to keep some Smiley, so I go to sleep a happy man.

Thanks again

Andrew

seems like you played v well. nice 1 fella

@whollyflush on twitter
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 12, 2012, 02:16:08 AM »

Very well done Andrew

Good Work

Cheers

Fraser
TightEnd