blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:14:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  blonde APAT team qualifier
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde APAT team qualifier  (Read 36042 times)
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: November 27, 2009, 10:47:27 PM »

odds on I'll be working the Friday night, won't be staying in a hotel as I live very close. Can meet up at any time on Sat obv Wink

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 27, 2009, 10:47:48 PM »

Dawn,Premier inn,near MEN/printworks £86 for 2 nights

Good man...will hunt down the link for it.  

You bringing the family again?  The lot of you were lovely to hang out with and was a pleasure to meet ye.  Please pass on my best to them.  

Also, apologies for me 'nap' on the Sunday night.    Woke well refreshed around 3:30am!  Sigh.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 27, 2009, 10:50:34 PM »

odds on I'll be working the Friday night, won't be staying in a hotel as I live very close. Can meet up at any time on Sat obv Wink

Looks like I'm camping at Chezger if I land Friday night anyway.  God help the liver.  Saturday and Sunday are the only hotel nights for me, but I'm sure we'll manage the odd session or two.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 27, 2009, 10:52:12 PM »

Looks like I'm camping at Chezger if I land Friday night anyway.  God help the liver.  Saturday and Sunday are the only hotel nights for me, but I'm sure we'll manage the odd session or two.

sleeping with the enemy eh

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 27, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »

LDO  Must make sure they're too wrecked to play on Saturday.  Tactics see?  It's what ya do for yer team.

Rod

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 28, 2009, 10:20:20 AM »

Well done to all who made the team. I got very lucky as I was only able to play one of the qualifiers.

The hotel Laxie suggests sounds great to me. When is everybody planning to get there? I don't really fancy driving all the way up on the M5 and M6 the morning before it all kicks off so might drive up after work on the Friday. Anybody thinking of getting there on Friday? It would be nice to have somebody to talk to in the bar *lol*

Looking forward to this one.
mickyp

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 28, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »

I'll look at flights later on today.Pretty sure i'll be flying down sat morning,any hotel with a roof is good for me. Will be staying sat /sun and back on the monday.
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 28, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »

Where is everybody coming from btw?? I am coming up from Swansea if anybody needs a lift.
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #443 on: November 28, 2009, 03:38:58 PM »

LDO  Must make sure they're too wrecked to play on Saturday.  Tactics see?  It's what ya do for yer team.

Hmmm last time if I remember you slept on the chair - the time before you slept on the couch - This time we might just leave you there as we quietly slip off to Manchester

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 28, 2009, 05:34:32 PM »

Excuuuuuuuuse me Sir.  I did NOT fall asleep on a couch 'the time before'.  I feel asleep on the couch nearly a year ago, tyvm. 

Where is everybody coming from btw?? I am coming up from Swansea if anybody needs a lift.

A couple of us flying over from Ireland.  Asa lives there and pretty sure just about everyone else has posted in the last few pages where they're travelling from if you just give a quick read back.  I'll be at the team hotel Saturday/Sunday and home on Monday. 

Team hotel will be the Park Inn. 
http://www.manchester-victoria.parkinn.co.uk/?csref=ppc1_manpc_uk_hotel 

£51.75 per room/night for 1 person
£59.25 per room/night for 2 people

Sourcing team tops and will let ye know when I'm ready to order.  I'lll need to know what size and name you'd like on your shirt.  If anyone else would like to order a shirt when we're going about it, let me know.

If any of you are not already signed up to APAT, you need to register with them.  It's free to sign up and you'll find them here  http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php

I'm going to start a new thread with all the basics so we don't have to wade through 30+ pages to find things over the next couple of months.  Will post a link to it here once I've sorted it.

Nothing more to say for the minute apart from well done Irish Rugby Team!!!!  Sorry.  One more word - Sexton   

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 28, 2009, 06:07:00 PM »

Sorted

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=45625.0

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: