blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:05:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread  (Read 525751 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: October 16, 2014, 02:23:13 PM »

Matt was playing a DTD comp a few months ago

works hard running his own building supplies business iirc.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #991 on: October 16, 2014, 02:31:42 PM »

Matt ,B4Matt' Tyler?
Paul 'M3BOY' Garnham?

I see M3BOY fairly regularly. We used to butt heads on here all the time but we seem to get on well now. Perhaps I've matured a bit.

The older I get, the better I was.
alfiesdad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #992 on: October 16, 2014, 02:33:53 PM »

Cheers, hope they are both well.
Anyone know what is Marc 'Mr cool' Goodwin up to nowadays?

Twitter - @leeavy
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 16, 2014, 02:51:15 PM »

He's currently travelling the world in his private jet with an army of beautiful women. He has a different woman for each day of the week. He doesn't need to play poker any more since he makes so much money from sports betting and he also has a sponsorship with Budweiser.

Or so he tells me.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
alfiesdad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #994 on: October 17, 2014, 10:08:52 AM »

He's currently travelling the world in his private jet with an army of beautiful women. He has a different woman for each day of the week. He doesn't need to play poker any more since he makes so much money from sports betting and he also has a sponsorship with Budweiser.

Or so he tells me.

Is that high on the Sarcasmeter or is he doing well but exaggerates?!

Twitter - @leeavy
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #995 on: October 17, 2014, 10:39:41 AM »

The Duke.

The older I get, the better I was.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 17, 2014, 10:41:23 AM »

The Duke.

still around, posts on APAT

recently celebrated his 60th in Vegas with technolog, Laxie, Aceontheriver et al

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 17, 2014, 01:11:43 PM »

Or so he tells me.

Is that high on the Sarcasmeter or is he doing well but exaggerates?!

Let me check.

Sarcasmeter:

Deadly serious [--------------------------0-] Sarcastic

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 21, 2014, 10:44:35 AM »

I haven't logged into Blonde for a couple of weeks & like a few others have decided to leave Blonde. Some have different reasons, but mine are purely due to other users and to an extent one of the moderators.

I will also echo what Camel has said in regards to Doobs, I don't think he realises how many people he annoys or insults with all the stuff that he posts. The sly insults Doobs has at numerous members, including myself & others are just sad, so I can see why camel has said what he has. I'm not even sure why the moderators don't see it either, but hey. I'm old enough not to care, but I'm not here to be patronised about stuff or have things brought up from months ago. So Doobs, for this forum, please take a different attitude to people on here.

A few other members also, including mods getting digs in.

It's boring and tedious.

I'm sorry to single Doobs out - but until its been said in a public post then perhaps he will never stop with the attitude he has towards other users, I've shared numerous messages with others saying the exact sane thing! No idea why the moderators don't see it.

I will be involved with the Ascot competition & I think that will be me done with Blonde. It really isn't worth it to be having digs or constantly put down by others.

Aaron

Aaron has now returned to blonde.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 21, 2014, 07:12:43 PM »

I haven't logged into Blonde for a couple of weeks & like a few others have decided to leave Blonde. Some have different reasons, but mine are purely due to other users and to an extent one of the moderators.

I will also echo what Camel has said in regards to Doobs, I don't think he realises how many people he annoys or insults with all the stuff that he posts. The sly insults Doobs has at numerous members, including myself & others are just sad, so I can see why camel has said what he has. I'm not even sure why the moderators don't see it either, but hey. I'm old enough not to care, but I'm not here to be patronised about stuff or have things brought up from months ago. So Doobs, for this forum, please take a different attitude to people on here.

It's boring and tedious.

I'm sorry to single Doobs out - but until its been said in a public post then perhaps he will never stop with the attitude he has towards other users, I've shared numerous messages with others saying the exact sane thing! No idea why the moderators don't see it.

I will be involved with the Ascot competition & I think that will be me done with Blonde. It really isn't worth it to be having digs or constantly put down by others.

Aaron

Comedy misclick Tikay, or have I pissed you off too? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 21, 2014, 07:41:59 PM »

It's boring and tedious.

Aaron

Comedy misclick Tikay, or have I pissed you off too? 

Don't think you could ever do that, Doobs.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
degston77

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 23, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »

Also....

James Bord

Harry Demetriou

Chufty

Arshad Hussain

Andrew Feldman

Hemish Shah

C T Law

unfortunately passed away this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sun-Lok-Curry-House/179931992028377
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 23, 2014, 02:02:08 PM »

John Law passed away this morning?

No?

That is absolutely terrible news.

I don't have Facebook, but I'd be keen to hear more as to the circumstances, & pass on my condolescences to his family.

RIP John, a truly lovely man.

Wow, that is so sad.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 23, 2014, 02:15:38 PM »

Very sad news.

RIP John.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
degston77

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 23, 2014, 03:14:43 PM »

sorry, thats all i know as of now. maybe someone who still plays at gala teesside will know a little more.

rip john.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: