blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:46:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier league 2014/15 Official Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier league 2014/15 Official Thread  (Read 44083 times)
degston77

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 01:49:42 PM »

+1
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 02:43:50 PM »

Amazing, so glad I handed over the fantasy reigns this year

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 09:37:39 PM »

Great work, looks awesome.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 10:20:40 PM »

Amazing, wasn't expecting this!

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 03:19:38 PM »

But not so glad you left 22 points on your bench!
#sickbag
Tiger-flash

Apat East Midlands capt

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:58 PM »

But not so glad you left 22 points on your bench!
#sickbag
Ouch!
class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2014, 03:48:51 PM »

My amazing start won't last, beginners luck!!!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 04:03:19 PM »

wow the blonde league must be strong I am over average points but well into the bottom half of the blonde league

think I am getting the idea behind this now last time I played something like this though you picked 11 players and

you kept them to new year when you could trade out a player or 2 this could become time consuming

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 05:48:22 PM »

wow the blonde league must be strong I am over average points but well into the bottom half of the blonde league

think I am getting the idea behind this now last time I played something like this though you picked 11 players and

you kept them to new year when you could trade out a player or 2 this could become time consuming

Sounds like The Sun one. That is utter turd. This is the best game but you need to invest time in it week on week.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2014, 06:15:49 PM »

Sounds like The Sun one. That is utter turd. This is the best game but you need to invest time in it week on week.

will take me till end of season to work on my stat then but after that you can all retire I will scoop the lot LMAO

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2014, 11:05:47 AM »

Bad week to be drawn against The Dazzler in the h2h! 

I need a sterling hat trick to get out of it! Or maybe 2 goals an assist, a clean sheet, all 3 bonus point and for him not to get booked.

#clutchingatstraws
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2014, 11:10:39 AM »

I'm already getting an itchy wild-card finger although an Aguero double hat-trick tonight could ease the stress.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2014, 11:12:10 AM »

might be losing the plot - I've been drawn against Dino1980 in the league cup, but I can't find his team ( and score) in the leagues?

Any help?

EDIT - dino1980 - bobbinsFc

rather I'd not looked now! lol - need 17points from tonight's game.....Sterling, Lovren, and Sturridge..mmhhh
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:14:35 AM by Waz1892 » Logged

Carpe Diem
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 02:01:15 AM »

I need a sterling hat trick to get out of it! Or maybe 2 goals an assist, a clean sheet, all 3 bonus point and for him not to get booked.

#clutchingatstraws

You've been Dazzled!

I'm already getting an itchy wild-card finger although an Aguero double hat-trick tonight could ease the stress.

Your team isn't that bad but you have 3 players not playing. Tweaking required.
Sanogo -> Naismith imo.
Edit: Actually with Giroud maybe out for a period, maybe not that one? Wait and see perhaps.
There will be a lot of transfer activity in the next week.
If anyone does use their wildcard, they should ideally use it before Saturday night. You want to buy any players that do really well that week (even if you don't intend keeping them) in case anybody rises by £0.2m. In that case, you can then offload them again before the next GW starts and bank the £0.1.
In this week for instance, Naismith went up £0.1m on Saturday night and will probably rise another £0.1m before the next GW starts. So even if you didn't want him, you could bank the profit.
This site;
http://totalfpl.com/pricechanges
gives a very good indication (not 100% accurate) of when players prices are going to rise and fall.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 02:12:09 AM by TheDazzler » Logged
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 07:26:47 AM »

#clutchingatstraws

You've been Dazzled!

Your team isn't that bad but you have 3 players not playing. Tweaking required.
Sanogo -> Naismith imo.
Edit: Actually with Giroud maybe out for a period, maybe not that one? Wait and see perhaps.
There will be a lot of transfer activity in the next week.
If anyone does use their wildcard, they should ideally use it before Saturday night. You want to buy any players that do really well that week (even if you don't intend keeping them) in case anybody rises by £0.2m. In that case, you can then offload them again before the next GW starts and bank the £0.1.
In this week for instance, Naismith went up £0.1m on Saturday night and will probably rise another £0.1m before the next GW starts. So even if you didn't want him, you could bank the profit.
This site;
http://totalfpl.com/pricechanges
gives a very good indication (not 100% accurate) of when players prices are going to rise and fall.

A website for price changes to tactically gain money. Different flippin' gravy! Wow.

Carpe Diem
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: