blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:19:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  APAT UK Amateur Poker Championship
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: APAT UK Amateur Poker Championship  (Read 62427 times)
Tombstone

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2006, 03:35:31 PM »

Tikay

when are you posting the window (if u r that is) for registering tomorrow. i take it you know the time already Huh???

no, conversations with the technical people need to take place first
Thats not fair...I want to be the first to know what time the time for the seats are open  scared
Ladyskye

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2006, 03:44:51 PM »

My fears were confirmed this morning that the venue for the next event was a huge trek from where i live. Shame as i thoroughly enjoyed the first event but i haven't the time left to arrange days off work (or day lol), get babysitters etc. Then i noticed in this thread that next season an event will be held at DtD and just wondered are there going to be any events held in the south of England in future seasons?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2006, 03:57:01 PM »

absolutely

When things settle down I know for a fact that we'll try and get down south

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Sympathetic Stan

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »

Just wanted to would post my support for Des, Tikay and Tighty for all their efforts as I think that some of the criticism directed at them has been over the top.  After all, it is only a game of cards.  I noticed that some-one had suggested regional qualifiers for these live events and just wanted to augment that with the suggestion for on-line qualifiers as well.  I would have thought that a mixture of live and on-line qualifiers as well as direct buy-in should keep most APAT members happy.   Anyway, just a thought and keep up the good work.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2006, 04:41:19 PM »

Just wanted to would post my support for Des, Tikay and Tighty for all their efforts as I think that some of the criticism directed at them has been over the top.  After all, it is only a game of cards.  I noticed that some-one had suggested regional qualifiers for these live events and just wanted to augment that with the suggestion for on-line qualifiers as well.  I would have thought that a mixture of live and on-line qualifiers as well as direct buy-in should keep most APAT members happy.   Anyway, just a thought and keep up the good work.

i dont remember seeing any criticism of des, tikay or tighty !

a few have questioned the criteria regards the event in newcastle but i think u being over "sympathetic " stan if you think anyone is criticising them personally

Teditu

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2006, 04:50:10 PM »

Seem like a perfectly good plan to me....can't see what all the fuss is about. If I get a seat, fine. If I dont, I will try again next time.
roverthtaeh

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2006, 05:03:58 PM »

If I get a seat, fine.
If I don't, I'm gonna kick and scream and swear and shout and complain to my MP and strangle the cat and pull the keys off my keyboard and burn my clothes and ... and .... and .....

When I grow up, I'm gonna be stable.
When I grow up, I'm gonna turn the tables.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2006, 05:13:17 PM »

Seem like a perfectly good plan to me....can't see what all the fuss is about. If I get a seat, fine. If I dont, I will try again next time.

Teditu!

We shall marry - tomorrow if poss - & have children - lots of them. I love you. Deeply & sincerely. No, really, I do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2006, 05:19:31 PM »

Teditu!

We shall marry - tomorrow if poss - & have children - lots of them. I love you. Deeply & sincerely. No, really, I do.

that could be tough tony he will have to have his tongue surgically removed from your ass first 

Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2006, 05:19:48 PM »

Awww, bless

roverthtaeh

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2006, 05:21:26 PM »

APAT UPDATE:

Teditu guaranteed seat at Newcastle.

When I grow up, I'm gonna be stable.
When I grow up, I'm gonna turn the tables.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2006, 05:26:41 PM »

Teditu!

that could be tough tony he will have to have his tongue surgically removed from your ass first 

how else would they be able to make babies? 

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2006, 05:27:33 PM »

Teditu!

how else would they be able to make babies? 

the stork brings them?
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2006, 05:39:25 PM »

Oh well looks like i'm 0 for 2, can i have a refund please?

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2006, 06:27:47 PM »

no disrespect to teditu but he looks like a member of the over 40s club and tikay's positively ancient it dows bear thinking about what type of baby they would produce 

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: