blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:10:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Shove it in, or check Raise?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shove it in, or check Raise?  (Read 2214 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 12:42:43 PM »

Out of interest fellas, how would you play J9 (not diamonds) if you were Tikay <shudders> with that board?

thats the beauty of shoving draws in this spot, you can shove nut hands here as well.

Making my case, surely?......(albeit for the wrong reasons!).

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 05:41:31 PM »

Out of interest fellas, how would you play J9 (not diamonds) if you were Tikay <shudders> with that board?

thats the beauty of shoving draws in this spot, you can shove nut hands here as well.

That was my point too...I think.

If this is the way Tikay would play a made str8, how could the others be so sure what he was on?  Unless that nervous tick gave it away?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 05:51:37 PM »

That was my point too...I think.

If this is the way Tikay would play a made str8, how could the others be so sure what he was on?  Unless that nervous tick gave it away?

Listen, I shoved for the reason that I'm a chronically weak player, capable of being pushed off almost any hand except the stone colds. But if I "push" they can't get me off! 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: