blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 09:29:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012  (Read 169548 times)
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2012, 11:18:48 AM »

I think some of the comments especially the Camel makes about Marc's arrogance is unfair. All of those posts with his graphs and about his record are in OPs to staking threads. He's selling himself.

If he just posted "Hi I'm Marc Wright you all know me so I won't bother with an intro, please stake me", I'd bet my bottom dollar (even if I was potless Wink) that you'd abuse him for that too.

Not saying that he isn't arrogant, and I'm certainly not saying he's in the right here, I don't and I'm pleased to see he's owned up and promised to do what is right. I just think that people are using this thread as an excuse to get on the bandwagon to rain all sorts of abuse on Marc, some of which is unwarranted.

I thought Camel's views were pretty good itt. Nice to see a proper old school pro uphold some morality. Personally I don't know who Marc Wright is and don't want to rain all sorts of unwarranted abuse down as you say, anyway I like arrogance. But reading op I can see crystal clear that this fella mugs off op day after day. Op asks politely for his $$ and is told it will be shipped time and again, but it never is. I'm sorry but that behaviour isn't acceptable nomatter who it is. Those responses coupled with Railtard's dismissive responses itt would lead any neutral to conclude negative comment is justified and brought about by his own actions. Nobody is to blame for the negativity except Railtard himself. I'm sure if I owed you money and mugged you off time and time again over a number of weeks you would have something negative to say. And I would thoroughly deserve that.

This topic has got me concerned, ok the swap happened off forum, but why would any forum with a strong staking sub forum allow this to happen, I mean the eveidence is pretty damning, and for some one who has been messed about in a swap/stake agreement I find it hard to fathom how he's being allowed to continue. He's got a profile, players clearly look up to him, he's acted badly, and done it before, sorry Marc but most people wouldn't act the way you have, and if they did I reckon they'd be banned. Why is Marc so different, is there an elite group of untouchables here?

Blonde is a free forum, with a free staking sub forum. Do you really expect us to investigate, decide upon, and then take responsibility for everyone's financial transactions and agreements?

What's wrong with people looking after their own affairs?

Also, I have to say that I'm heartily sick of this 'elite group of untouchables' bollocks. What the fuck is that accusation about? That's a direct insult to the integrity of all the mods, who by the way give countless hours of their time and take endless flack for no reward other than the satisfaction of making blonde a nice place.

Apologies, should have chosen my words better. I respect and have faith in the integrity of the mods, and those involved with blonde.

you quite clearly dont!

with regards to staking threads, everyone decides where they put their money, blonde merely has a helpful place where these things can be traded/discussed. If you dont like, dont buy.

There were loads of people I wanted to buy action in this summer, but I chose not to because of mark up. You always have a choice as to whether you send someone money on here or not.

I very much do, and have also sent a further apology to Red-Dog.

No problem Matt.

I'm sorry I had a rant. it's just that we go to extremes to be totally fair and impartial.

XX

Ah maybe I misjudged it. You wouldn't get that on 2+2.
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2012, 11:19:06 AM »

What about an elected panel to sort out disagreements, with a % of the dispute going to compensate them for their time, might make people work a bit harder and be more reasonable when discussing disputes. I've not thought this through fully, but could it be a deterrent to any would be scammers, or angle shooters.  

What do I get, no sleep at night.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 12, 2012, 11:31:11 AM »

I think some of the comments especially the Camel makes about Marc's arrogance is unfair. All of those posts with his graphs and about his record are in OPs to staking threads. He's selling himself.

If he just posted "Hi I'm Marc Wright you all know me so I won't bother with an intro, please stake me", I'd bet my bottom dollar (even if I was potless Wink) that you'd abuse him for that too.

Not saying that he isn't arrogant, and I'm certainly not saying he's in the right here, I don't and I'm pleased to see he's owned up and promised to do what is right. I just think that people are using this thread as an excuse to get on the bandwagon to rain all sorts of abuse on Marc, some of which is unwarranted.

I thought Camel's views were pretty good itt. Nice to see a proper old school pro uphold some morality. Personally I don't know who Marc Wright is and don't want to rain all sorts of unwarranted abuse down as you say, anyway I like arrogance. But reading op I can see crystal clear that this fella mugs off op day after day. Op asks politely for his $$ and is told it will be shipped time and again, but it never is. I'm sorry but that behaviour isn't acceptable nomatter who it is. Those responses coupled with Railtard's dismissive responses itt would lead any neutral to conclude negative comment is justified and brought about by his own actions. Nobody is to blame for the negativity except Railtard himself. I'm sure if I owed you money and mugged you off time and time again over a number of weeks you would have something negative to say. And I would thoroughly deserve that.

This topic has got me concerned, ok the swap happened off forum, but why would any forum with a strong staking sub forum allow this to happen, I mean the eveidence is pretty damning, and for some one who has been messed about in a swap/stake agreement I find it hard to fathom how he's being allowed to continue. He's got a profile, players clearly look up to him, he's acted badly, and done it before, sorry Marc but most people wouldn't act the way you have, and if they did I reckon they'd be banned. Why is Marc so different, is there an elite group of untouchables here?

Blonde is a free forum, with a free staking sub forum. Do you really expect us to investigate, decide upon, and then take responsibility for everyone's financial transactions and agreements?

What's wrong with people looking after their own affairs?

Also, I have to say that I'm heartily sick of this 'elite group of untouchables' bollocks. What the fuck is that accusation about? That's a direct insult to the integrity of all the mods, who by the way give countless hours of their time and take endless flack for no reward other than the satisfaction of making blonde a nice place.

How the hell you got that e horse shit sarnies through still makes me smile Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 12, 2012, 11:37:16 AM »

I think I am in the elite group. I know I was overlooked for the advent calendar but figure that was a simple oversight by the mods. New members should realise they can't just stroll into the elite group, it takes thousands of creative and insightful posts and even then you might not make it. You have to be special like me and Kinboshi to have a chance of making elite.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: July 12, 2012, 11:38:52 AM »

I think I am in the elite group. I know I was overlooked for the advent calendar but figure that was a simple oversight by the mods. New members should realise they can't just stroll into the elite group, it takes thousands of creative and insightful posts and even then you might not make it. You have to be special like me and Kinboshi to have a chance of making elite.

I was with you right up until you mentioned Kinboshi.

The older I get, the better I was.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 12, 2012, 11:43:20 AM »

You would easily make it into the elite group if it wasn't for your short fuse and violent ways. Take some anger management and we'll talk.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 12, 2012, 11:56:34 AM »

As far as i am aware, Marc has been staked for many thousands on Blonde and i've not read of any grimming involving the dealings that occurred via Blonde.

Yet somehow Blonde ,and it's staking forum, are in the wrong ?

I used to be pretty good at cluedo as a kid, guess i must be getting old.

Sandy
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: July 12, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »

As far as i am aware, Marc has been staked for many thousands on Blonde and i've not read of any grimming involving the dealings that occurred via Blonde.

Sandy

Polarising
c4ught

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 12, 2012, 12:03:36 PM »

Seems like a very small minority that think the blonde staking forum is in the wrong!
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: July 12, 2012, 12:05:41 PM »

Is it possible Blonde is not in the wrong, but could be wise to learn some lessons from this to prevent it happening in the future?

It doesn't have to be blonde is wrong or blonde is right. That just puts people's backs up for no reason.
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 12, 2012, 12:13:11 PM »

Sandy

Polarising

I'm pretty sure no one is saying blonde are in the wrong, and are just trying to suggest ways to constructively help these events.

What do I get, no sleep at night.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 12, 2012, 12:46:42 PM »

You would easily make it into the elite group if it wasn't for your short fuse and violent ways. Take some anger management and we'll talk.
[X] made calendar
[X] think i am in the elite group
[ ] ever made a creative or insightful post
[ ] banned twice ( once for a month )in same year I made a calendar
[X] only member of elite group

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 12, 2012, 01:00:36 PM »

I believe Blonde has done an excellant job in facilitating the possibility of Lewis getting his 5%.

Marc knows his reputation is on the line and the only way for him to carry on asking for

staking through blonde is by paying up.

The Mods probably had some tough decisions to make on this particular issue and I congratulate

them for letting the thread take it's course.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 12, 2012, 01:05:09 PM »

Is there really a need for a staking board on the forum at all?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 12, 2012, 01:10:51 PM »

supply and demand

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: