blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:08:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things you want to ask the telly.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things you want to ask the telly.  (Read 7193 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2009, 08:30:09 PM »

Actimel. Some guy takes that ridic small bottle out of the fridge, starts sipping it like it's a magic potion saying "I felt bloated, prob stomach cancer or something, but Actimel cured it and I lost 3 stone in weight." What?? No thanks.

But it contains the unique acidobollocksbacilus - so it cures all cancers and also helps you play better from early position.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2009, 08:47:05 PM »

Actimel. Some guy takes that ridic small bottle out of the fridge, starts sipping it like it's a magic potion saying "I felt bloated, prob stomach cancer or something, but Actimel cured it and I lost 3 stone in weight." What?? No thanks.

But it contains the unique acidobollocksbacilus - so it cures all cancers and also helps you play better from early position.

...and as you sip it will automatically consolidatdate all your outstanding debts (run up forking out for actimel) into one easier payment

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »

That Coke Zero one where the helicopters whisk him away when her dad arrives...

Smug git.

Anyway, how come her dad doesn't notice the gas mask on the dog and the big gaping hole in the window?

aye, or the jizz stains all over the bed....

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
Tuffster

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2009, 09:36:38 PM »

I didn't know it had Guinness in it!

Insanity Takes it toll......

......Please have correct change.
Swordpoker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2009, 01:28:28 AM »

Those "Dolmio Day" puppets who have some spaghetti instead of a shag.....

Are you sure?

(contains naughty language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmRAkGcf-U&feature=related

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2009, 08:38:50 AM »

What's that new one? Put your old gold in this bag, post it to us in the envelope marked "hey postman free gold inside" and take a punt on whether it gets here. If it does we send you cash. Then a woman fanning cash says something like "I divorced my husband and sent in the bastard's ring. He paid for my new kitchen". What is that??

lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2009, 10:06:48 AM »

I want to ask ICELAND why they haven't done an advert where a big freezer falls on Kerry Katona.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2009, 10:36:33 AM »

I want to ask ICELAND why they haven't done an advert where a big freezer falls on Kerry Katona.

because they couldnt find a big enough freezer?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »

because they don't have coke in their freezers?

FYP

@GreekStein on twitter.

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »

Don't make um like they used to when Tony was retiring.    http://www.classictvads.co.uk/ctv1.html

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »

I've just seen an advert for yakult. This is apparantly "good bacteria" in an even smaller ridic bottle than Actimel. You sip it in the same magic potion way and you get the same incred benefits. Some guy in his late 50's takes one of the tiny bottles out the fridge, sips it, turns to the camera and basically says "I've been sipping this stuff for 3 weeks and it's changed my life. I've just broken the British high-jump record, been crowned 'King of the Mountains' in the Tour de France, and find myself a surprise inclusion in Capello's world cup plans". How ridiculous.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 12:54:44 PM by MANTIS01 » Logged

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2009, 12:55:08 PM »

I've just seen a advert for yakult. This is apparantly "good bacteria" in an even smaller ridic bottle than Actimel. You sip it in the same magic potion way and you get the same incred benefits. Some guy in his late 50's takes one of the tiny bottles out the fridge, sips it, turns to the camera and basically says "I've been sipping this stuff for 3 weeks and it's changed my life. I've just broken the British high-jump record, been crowned 'King of the Mountains' in the Tour de France, and find myself a surprise inclusion in Capello's world cup plans". How ridiculous.

Yakult was the 'original' one with the pseudoscientificbollocksusbacterium (tm).  They're huge in Japan.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »

I've just seen a advert for yakult. This is apparantly "good bacteria" in an even smaller ridic bottle than Actimel. You sip it in the same magic potion way and you get the same incred benefits. Some guy in his late 50's takes one of the tiny bottles out the fridge, sips it, turns to the camera and basically says "I've been sipping this stuff for 3 weeks and it's changed my life. I've just broken the British high-jump record, been crowned 'King of the Mountains' in the Tour de France, and find myself a surprise inclusion in Capello's world cup plans". How ridiculous.

Yakult was the 'original' one with the pseudoscientificbollocksusbacterium (tm).  They're huge in Japan.

Maybe they just look bigger because on average Japanese people are shorter than us.

@GreekStein on twitter.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2009, 12:57:39 PM »

Maybe they just look bigger because on average Japanese people are shorter than most people here except me.

FYP

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2009, 12:58:46 PM »

I think you'll find the original magic potion was Stella Artois. It comes in much bigger bottles and if you drink enough it will make you just as deluded as Yakult man.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: