blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 07:51:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272711 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *Tips For Tikay* Mini Fred Bash - weekend of October 26 - 27th 2013
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *Tips For Tikay* Mini Fred Bash - weekend of October 26 - 27th 2013  (Read 56765 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2013, 08:34:06 PM »

Tell me in the next 24 hours that you're in and send me the money no later than 9am Monday and I'll buy as many lots of ticket money I have received.

I know of 4 people who have expressed an interest beyond the 8 Fastest Fingers, but PM me and I'll send you the details.

Simon

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2013, 08:49:11 PM »

3 so far. One paid.

Keep em coming.

Cost is £65 + £5.85 handling fee. Total to send me £70.85.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 08:52:29 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2013, 09:31:30 PM »

4 spots left.

This already has big weekend potential.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2013, 12:14:48 PM »

Two people have previously PMd Camel expressing interest and I've PMd them to ask if they're still keen.

I have three people who've told me they're in and I've sent them my bank details. I can accommodate the other two but unless I hear from them, I won't be buying tickets (with the best will in the world, I would prefer the money up front)

If it's just the four of us that are in, I'll call Ticketmaster tonight and see if I can get tickets close to the Camel Eight. Doesn't seem to be any point hanging about and risking being at the other end of the ground.

So if you want to be included, let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

jakally

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2013, 12:22:23 PM »

Two people have previously PMd Camel expressing interest and I've PMd them to ask if they're still keen.

I have three people who've told me they're in and I've sent them my bank details. I can accommodate the other two but unless I hear from them, I won't be buying tickets (with the best will in the world, I would prefer the money up front)

If it's just the four of us that are in, I'll call Ticketmaster tonight and see if I can get tickets close to the Camel Eight. Doesn't seem to be any point hanging about and risking being at the other end of the ground.

Thanks.

Tal,

If there are still spaces I would be for this - let me know.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2013, 12:35:19 PM »

Thanks.

Tal,

You're in. PM sent.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2013, 12:37:16 PM »

Thanks.

Tal,

Epic

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2013, 05:17:59 PM »

Didn't see this thread til after Keef had booked tickets, n not that arsed anout egg chasing in motorcycling helmets anyways, but up for all other festivities, mostly the spending all day in the boozer betting on anything that moves. Think a day at the races is a million times better than watching lower league shite football, which always seems like a good idea before hand, and within five minutes has u wanting to walk out. Like the table at the dogs option too!
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2013, 06:12:46 PM »

I didn't spot this before either.  Can't commit to both days, but up for the Sunday afternoon activities & NFL in evening. Let me know what I need to do...

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2013, 06:22:03 PM »

I didn't spot this before either.  Can't commit to both days, but up for the Sunday afternoon activities & NFL in evening. Let me know what I need to do...

PM sent.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2013, 06:38:20 PM »

Didn't see this thread til after Keef had booked tickets, n not that arsed anout egg chasing in motorcycling helmets anyways, but up for all other festivities, mostly the spending all day in the boozer betting on anything that moves. Think a day at the races is a million times better than watching lower league shite football, which always seems like a good idea before hand, and within five minutes has u wanting to walk out. Like the table at the dogs option too!

Lower League football match + betting 1/3 of your net wealth on the game = an enjoyable experience.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:40:02 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2013, 07:52:26 PM »

Last chance. Expressions of interest to be in the group of tickets I'm buying must be with me by 8.30 tonight.

After that, obviously you can organise another group, but I want to make sure I and the others who are in get tickets.

2 seats left or I go with the 6 names I have.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »

Next batch purchased and those involved have PMs.

14 total now watching the egg-throwing.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2013, 12:05:00 AM »

Thanks.

Tal,

Epic

This

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2013, 01:41:30 AM »

Update on this?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: