blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:03:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272682 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Premier league darts 2011
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Premier league darts 2011  (Read 15960 times)
Nico29

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2011, 02:53:17 PM »

Anyone going tonight?

I'm popping round to the 02 and can't wait!

Bets, beers and sport-brilliant!

I've found bets tough tonight with 4 tight looking matches, thus have permed draws, 2 up and profit, 3 up and wiiiiiiiiiiii, 4 up and it's holiday time.

Also backed lewis at evens for most 180's v taylor a few days back, now 5-6 which i still think is fair enough. Also on the over 7.5 180's in the anderson whitlock match which should be a cracker.

Anyone had some punts on this themselves?

Feeling taylor at 13-8 odd could be a steal for the title.

Best get on the beers!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:54:52 PM by Nico29 » Logged
doglayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 03:08:39 PM »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3373822/Darts-champ-Adrian-Lewis-dumps-missus-and-girl.html

Worth bearing in mind before having a bet i would have thought.  Not sure if its the right mind to smash into lewis given his mental stability isnt the greatest at the best of times.  Might work the other way though and focus the mind.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 03:11:46 PM »

I am going to the Manchester leg on March 10th.

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 03:13:34 PM »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3373822/Darts-champ-Adrian-Lewis-dumps-missus-and-girl.html

Worth bearing in mind before having a bet i would have thought.  Not sure if its the right mind to smash into lewis given his mental stability isnt the greatest at the best of times.  Might work the other way though and focus the mind.

Cheers for info, all info is always good. Smiley

I'm not saying he'll win the match, but off day or not that guy throws treble 20's for fun/in his sleep.

Haven't bet huge, but i took the value, the market has moved the right way and i'm very happy with that bet.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 03:13:45 PM »

The Premier League darts is increddddd

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 03:14:40 PM »

How weird

In box tonight- just putting bets on and in last 2 years 25/98 games been draws- this year gonna be tightest ever so ive done doubles on the draws, with increased stakes in any double that has the Anderson game in it

Also the over 12.5 legs in the Anderson game at 8-13 is miles too big, looks a solid 2-5 chance to me- but cant get enough on
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 03:16:43 PM »

How weird

In box tonight- just putting bets on and in last 2 years 25/98 games been draws- this year gonna be tightest ever so ive done doubles on the draws, with increased stakes in any double that has the Anderson game in it

Also the over 12.5 legs in the Anderson game at 8-13 is miles too big, looks a solid 2-5 chance to me- but cant get enough on

Similar thoughts wiiiii.

Will get on the overs on that leg bet now mate.

Cheers dubai.
doglayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »

The draws have always been overpriced in this event since the start.  An each of two match is obv where the draw is the greatest value.  The maths in an each of two game makes the draw should be a shade over 3/1 yet its always been easily available over 4/1.  Best to stick to close each of two games and you will def show a profit backing the draw at the available prices.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »

for any stattos- i ignored the Mardle games from 2 years ago as he withdrew and they didnt count- plus Taylor skews the stats by never drawing his share of games- if the gap between him and the rest is closing then there can only be more draws.
doglayer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 03:33:16 PM »

totally agree dubai. It was the one sided blow outs which involved taylor and, to a lesser extent, Barney in his prime in the early years which made the overall draw stats look like their wasnt an edge in backing the draw.  Take those out and just use the sample of games where both players were odds against in the 3 way match market and the draw % would easily show a decent profit backing around the 4/1-9/2 mark.  Cant imagine there will be many matches this year where the fav will be odds on in the 3 way match market (taylor 8/11 tonight shortest of the 4 matches)

For small stakes a yankee on the 4 draws each week wont see you go skint with the chance of a massive pay day. 
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 03:34:07 PM »

Lewis on talksport at moment, sounds pretty level headed and somewhat jolly tbh.
doglayer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »

A mate of mine who works at bet365 said he was out in Lewis's home town last night and his missus was out on the p*ss with her mates not looking like she give a fuck about them spitting up.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 03:37:53 PM »

A mate of mine who works at bet365 said he was out in Lewis's home town last night and his missus was out on the p*ss with her mates not looking like she give a fuck about them spitting up.

I went to uni there, not much to do round there imo bar go out on piss!

Smiley
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 03:45:22 PM »

da da da da daaaaaaa da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaa OI OI OI.

Love the arras.

No real reasoning, Just a gutshot (which ppl always hit against me) Wade 1st 9 darter @ 16s

For tonight, Taylor,Wade,Anderson and Barney. @13s

Crazy jealous you are gonna be there.

doglayer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 04:12:04 PM »

Off to see what Bet 'i dont understand why you would bet anywhere else - em maybe so i can get on' Fred will lay me in his shops on the draws in multis as he is one of the few firms now who is 4/1 every draw.  My head is telling me to leave the Taylor match out and just do a trixie with the other 3 games which are all closer on paper.  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: