blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:32:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272711 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Multiple Choice Quiz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Multiple Choice Quiz  (Read 10668 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2020, 06:12:13 PM »

FARCE

ps did it effect me?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2020, 06:13:55 PM »

FARCE

ps did it effect me?

Haha, yeah, -1pt
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2020, 06:14:39 PM »

Cup of tea and Killing Eve. Then I'll be back with the final 6 questions, could be an exciting finish.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2020, 06:19:38 PM »

FFS

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2020, 06:20:28 PM »

this reveal is turning into a bigger farce that arrboy's and that was the gold standard for FARCES

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2020, 06:30:43 PM »

14 entries. I'll do the scoring tomorrow afternoon so if you still want in there's a bit of time.

TightEnd 4/6 fave*

*I haven't seen any answers so not a spoiler

can i lay that please?

took 2 minutes over it, and multiple choice is a great leveller...:-)

p.s scoring is, dare i say it..facrcial?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2020, 06:34:53 PM »

14 entries. I'll do the scoring tomorrow afternoon so if you still want in there's a bit of time.

TightEnd 4/6 fave*

*I haven't seen any answers so not a spoiler

can i lay that please?

took 2 minutes over it, and multiple choice is a great leveller...:-)

p.s scoring is, dare i say it..facrcial?

5000/1 now mate.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2020, 06:36:47 PM »

Multiple choice designed to boost field numbers but fair point.

Scoring designed for TV/dramatic purposes. I'll compare versus actual correct answers at end.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2020, 06:38:04 PM »

11. Highest Market Value According to Transfermarkt:

Salah 108m
Kane 108m
Sterling 115.2m

FARCE!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2020, 06:39:10 PM »

Multiple choice designed to boost field numbers but fair point.

Scoring designed for TV/dramatic purposes. I'll compare versus actual correct answers at end.

Think it’s a great format for excitement & giving everyone a shot. Enjoying the reveal.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2020, 06:59:26 PM »

this reveal is turning into a bigger farce that arrboy's and that was the gold standard for FARCES

On a sad day for me (see the Covid thread) this put a smile on my face!   My reveal was as bad as it could possibly be!   I think this quiz has been top class with 20 questions and loads of punters entering.   People forget the more questions/more people having a spin the harder it is to manage.  Scotty is doing a great job of this and it isn't his first attempt either.   Cheers Scotty.   Enjoyed this quiz as much as any of the others.  I am surprised at some of the placings which shows how well handicapped this quiz was.  Odds on fav's tailed off!  Bit like Stoke to be promoted!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2020, 07:13:53 PM »

On a sad day for me (see the Covid thread) this put a smile on my face!   My reveal was as bad as it could possibly be!   I think this quiz has been top class with 20 questions and loads of punters entering.   People forget the more questions/more people having a spin the harder it is to manage.  Scotty is doing a great job of this and it isn't his first attempt either.   Cheers Scotty.   Enjoyed this quiz as much as any of the others.  I am surprised at some of the placings which shows how well handicapped this quiz was.  Odds on fav's tailed off!  Bit like Stoke to be promoted!

Just seen your sad news on the other thread, my condolences to you and your family. A blonde quiz is made better by a little FARCE goes back to when blonde was a little bigger and  less serious. Having the gold standard for farceness is a badge of honour you should wear with pride although scotty is doing his best to win the badge from you.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2020, 07:19:49 PM »

Just seen your sad news on the other thread, my condolences to you and your family. A blonde quiz is made better by a little FARCE goes back to when blonde was a little bigger and  less serious. Having the gold standard for farceness is a badge of honour you should wear with pride although scotty is doing his best to win the badge from you.

My reveal was shocking beyond belief.   Scotty has run a top class 3 way quiz here which is super interesting.   No one has a clue who is going to win.   I would have laid tighty at 25/1 to be placed where he is.   That is a guide to how well handicapped the quiz is.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2020, 07:29:28 PM »

scotty had wrong answers LOL

and 2 extended breaks and i am in danger of coming in the bottom 5 pure farce Cool

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2020, 07:37:32 PM »

15. Oldest Player:

Theo Walcott 31 (1989)
Troy Deeney 31 (1988)
Jan Vertonghen 33
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: