blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:35:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  SCOOP 2013
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCOOP 2013  (Read 39670 times)
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2013, 10:50:20 PM »

That's good - would have been nice to hear that from Tom and understand payment schedules
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 09, 2013, 12:59:59 AM »

That's good - would have been nice to hear that from Tom and understand payment schedules

Sorry Shaun I thought I had told people the order etc via PM but maybe I didn't. Basically just trying to do it as fair as possible and do it in the order they booked/I received the funds.

So far the following people have been paid :

Toddswain
titbean
sharky_uk

I have messaged both red and Ryan to get bank details from them so I can send their repayments aswell. This will be all the funds I have to send at the minute, I believe you will be the next one to be repaid when possible.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2013, 08:36:03 AM »

Glad you are making headway in paying back but I didn't realise there was an "order" in which you are repaying people - I guess I am near the bottom?
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2013, 09:08:38 AM »

Glad you are making headway in paying back but I didn't realise there was an "order" in which you are repaying people - I guess I am near the bottom?

There isn't really an order as such I'm just doing it the fairest way possible imo. As I won't be able to pay everyone back at once there has to be some sort of system so chronologically from when the action was booked/payed for seemed like the most logical solution, some people have to be before others etc. If people have a problem with the way I'm handling this then please let me know and we can come to some sort of agreement/comprimise?

@MtSpewmore
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2013, 10:06:02 AM »

Thanks Tom, didn't mean that to sound blunt - it's good news so would have been good to know.

Hope you're getting sorted and pleased your able to start sorting - and no worries where I am on list.

Take care
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2013, 11:29:21 PM »

Thanks Tom, didn't mean that to sound blunt - it's good news so would have been good to know.

Hope you're getting sorted and pleased your able to start sorting - and no worries where I am on list.

Take care

Thin, Shaun, very thin.

scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2013, 04:05:50 AM »

Just to confirm that a few days ago Tom PMd asking for my bank details and paid within the hour of me sending him them.  GL Tom and I'm sure he will repay the other guys on the list as soon as is possible.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2013, 11:04:40 AM »

Just to confirm that a few days ago Tom PMd asking for my bank details and paid within the hour of me sending him them.  GL Tom and I'm sure he will repay the other guys on the list as soon as is possible.
gasman

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2013, 02:12:56 PM »

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2013, 02:42:32 PM »

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: August 02, 2013, 12:55:29 AM »

I got paid back in full today.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 02, 2013, 01:32:00 AM »

I got paid back in full today.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 02, 2013, 01:43:44 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Today I finished the repayment process for investors (ba bulldozerD who I am just waiting on bank details for but I have the funds ready to send) Its been a tough few months but nothing I haven't deserved, finding a job even part time was a complete waste of time in my small town so I put all my efforts into grinding it back through poker. This whole situation definitely sparked something inside me and I have grinded really hard the last few months think I have grinded 75/85 days or something and played ~3000 games. For full clarity here is a graph of my results since May 8th:

Click to see full-size image.

I was in roughly 12k makeup with my backers so I had to clear that before I could make any inroads into my debt they were kind enough to adjust my deal and I can't really thank them enough for this to include living expenses of $1200 per month this was cashed out and doubled back onto makeup on the 8th of each month whenever I cleared makeup I would use the cashout money to repay someone/as much as I could of course.

But yea, I just wana say how truly sorry I am to everyone involved and to blonde in general I'm sure anyone who has ever met me from blonde will back me up when I say this was a total freak event and totally out of character. I know some people will hold grudges/think badly of me for however long/indefinitely, I accept that but I hope there isn't hard feelings with everyone and I can sorta move on from this whole situation.

Tom.

@MtSpewmore
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2013, 01:51:03 AM »

Recieved.  WP, congrats on working hard to resolve this, theres many others out there who wouldn't have bothered. 
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2013, 03:58:19 AM »

WP, congrats on working hard to resolve this, theres many others out there who wouldn't have bothered. 

This, congrats on the run good and nice effort in paying it back so soon, well done.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: