blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:18:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The story behind the blonde Live Updates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The story behind the blonde Live Updates.  (Read 13831 times)
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2008, 02:43:51 AM »

On the subject of norkage why stop all that? It was fun while it lasted but obviously a conscious decision was made to end it, nobody ever said why.
Anyway bedtime, i'm dying of man flu so need my 18 hours........

This has been the one that's really been bugging you, hasn't it?  Cheesy

I went on a norkage run at the 2006 WSOP Main Event, with a whole host of piccies of various hotties. However, you didn't say a dickie bird, and I've yet to recover from that lack of praise.  Cry

you went on a norkage run at the 2006 wsop snoops? I seem to remember a few blonde members helping you out doing norkage shots back then Wink

I also remember spending a lot of time back in 05 with Jen on the bench at the end of the corrider and keep bringing them hotdogs/popcorn or whatever as they never stopped working. It was right next to that bench where Jenn Harman came out and burst into tears as she had her nut full house beat (and allegedly slowrolled) by a str8 flush in the first level or 2 as the updates were being posted. This was followed by Big Barry Nevilles Vinny Vihn showdown. Seems like a lifetime ago.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 02:48:43 AM by ariston » Logged

ariston

better lucky than good
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2008, 10:00:38 AM »

On the subject of norkage why stop all that? It was fun while it lasted but obviously a conscious decision was made to end it, nobody ever said why.

No decision like that was made. Every single live update (gladly)still involves "norkage"

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2008, 10:32:11 AM »

No decision like that was made. Every single live update (gladly)still involves "norkage"

And with Kev in charge of the camera at DTD this weekend we should be in for the best dosage of norkage in ages.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »

Anyway bedtime, i'm dying of man flu so need my 18 hours........

This has been the one that's really been bugging you, hasn't it?  Cheesy

I went on a norkage run at the 2006 WSOP Main Event, with a whole host of piccies of various hotties. However, you didn't say a dickie bird, and I've yet to recover from that lack of praise.  Cry

hey i thanked you what more you want?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
spacefrog

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »

Yes i like this place. But i  French and i want update of French Frogs. You give me this i come more here.

Oui?

Let us make tadpoles not war!
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »

Non  Wink

The older I get, the better I was.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »

Yes i like this place. But i  French and i want update of French Frogs. You give me this i come more here.

Oui?

if we give Llevan Norkage, he will do the same Wink

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2008, 09:50:56 PM »

Oui?

if we give Llevan Norkage, he will do the same Wink
Just give us the norkage and let the frogs make their own arrangements ta Kev  Smiley
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2008, 10:29:28 PM »

And with Kev in charge of the camera at dtd this weekend we should be in for the best dosage of norkage in ages.

If tomorrow is as good as tonight in here...there will be no poker, the update will be filled with norkage!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2008, 03:19:36 AM »

One question regarding updates, why was flush never invited for a return stint?
I think most folks would agree the best update ever was Monte Carlo with Flushy, Jon Raab and Snoppie, funny as hell and packed with norkage, a classic!

Probably because he will end up calling half of Europe donks, which I personally would find quite amusing, but probably would cause a bit of friction.

only half?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2008, 03:28:45 AM »

Misprint.  'Only' should have been 'at least'

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2008, 01:27:46 PM »

Oui?

Madam Spacefrog, have you been where? Why is it so long?

We not see you in many moon, but here you are here.

We love Lellouche, peruse Perrault, bravo Bruno, adore Aviation, him them are friends my all.

Hope to soon we see.

xx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2008, 11:53:55 PM »

As Llevan mentioned, the $35k guaranteed is a good tourney to play.  I cash in it more often than not, and have finalled a few times.  I'm going to take it down one of these days, I can feel it in my water.  Now, if I feel I can take it down, I'm sure it would be a breeze for some of you!

You heard it here first.  I'm going to win this tonight - first time I've played since above post.  I'm below average and have less than 10bbs but have that feeling in my water.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2008, 12:02:00 AM »

As Llevan mentioned, the $35k guaranteed is a good tourney to play.  I cash in it more often than not, and have finalled a few times.  I'm going to take it down one of these days, I can feel it in my water.  Now, if I feel I can take it down, I'm sure it would be a breeze for some of you!

You heard it here first.  I'm going to win this tonight - first time I've played since above post.  I'm below average and have less than 10bbs but have that feeling in my water.

Yeehah - go for it - I am the offical railer for all female blondes this week!

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2008, 12:04:53 AM »

Yeehah - go for it - I am the offical railer for all female blondes this week!

cheers - you know when you just get a good vibe?  I had an accident at 200/400 and was 324/329 with 4 bbs.  Every time I've won a tourney it's been a similar story.  I'm either going to henceforth be known as Claire Voyant or the world's best self bokker.  So far so good though - I've more than doubled up Cheesy

ooops - looks like I've upset someone!  DaBeear is in the BB and I've just button raised to 24k and he's gone all in for 40ish.

DaBeear: i got a pair
DaBeear: ]
mudaxaces: 22?
mudaxaces: lol
DaBeear: wish me luck mate
LuckyCoolLoser: ouch
DaBeear: FFS
LuckyCoolLoser: ul
Claw75: unlucky
mudaxaces: 88?
DaBeear: u shudnt have called
spongey225: hl bear
mudaxaces: he bet 24k
DaBeear: hi spongey
DaBeear: got raped by poor call
mudaxaces: u think he had 66
spongey225: hl seen it
DaBeear: typical nuub
DaBeear: nothjing i can do
DaBeear: he gone on poor hand - not even suited
spongey225: wp though
DaBeear: and called for all thoise chips
DaBeear: lol
mudaxaces: u could have folded
spongey225: live to fite another day
DaBeear: i was ahead mate
DaBeear: i knew i was
DaBeear: i told HIM I was ahead
DaBeear: 50% of his stacxk
mudaxaces: u told him u had a pair
DaBeear: he risked on KQ unsuited
DaBeear: indeed
LuckyCoolLoser: ul buddy
mudaxaces: if u had big pair u wouldnt say
DaBeear: sooo that pair cud have been anything
LuckyCoolLoser: bad river for u
DaBeear: he still underdog
LuckyCoolLoser: was nice pot
DaBeear: shud not have called my all in
mudaxaces: ok run along
DaBeear: i will
DaBeear: gl all
spongey225: dont mind em bear
DaBeear: except claw
DaBeear: hope he burns in hell

Shocked  My favourite bit 'ok run along' Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 12:13:36 AM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: