blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:37:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012  (Read 169554 times)
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »

dont know either of them, but from reading all the posts, esp the emails/skypes (if not altered in any way) then marcs side of it has so many changes of lines to be taken/what he agreed to etc that anyone mediating will surely go with the other guy, whos story remains constant.
hope they get it sorted, but things never go back to how they were after something like this happens, imo.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2012, 01:44:18 PM »

can we link the 2p2 thread?  hate wading about looking for stuff over there.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-community/marc-wright-aka-dean23price-still-scamming-july-2012-a-1220540/
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2012, 02:02:11 PM »

I was reading this last night and was amazed to see how he can attempt to do it again and totally agree with Camel and what he has said.

Looking through the opening post you can see that Lewis has been more than reasonable and to be fair, very lucky that he is reasonable as it seems he is owed £4k. Marc has said in his reply that it's not £4k or whatever, but in the screenshots he says he is going to send £4k, then it ends up being £3k, then $2k, but apparently Marc is not scamming these days, but yet was bargaining with the price.

Then throughout Marc's replies on here it seems to me he is making excuses and trying to point the finger at Lewis mentioning that he is on a downswing, why on earth does that matter? The money is still his, but now he needs it more than ever. Then to add injury to insult he says for Lewis to get in touch to sort this out ASAP, why on earth has it not been sorted yet, you have had 2 months. It's just a joke. Bargaining, then lying. But that is how scamming works, eh?

If I swap % with anyone it's always clear how much we swap and I am sure it's the same with everyone else.

You know what they say, leopards never change their spots.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2012, 02:07:51 PM »

" Sometimes second chances work out even better than the first........Simply because you've learned from your mistakes     "
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2012, 02:11:41 PM »

I 100% agree that Marc owes £4k here, I know he has previous but I genuinely don't see him as anything near an out and out scammer as some are branding him. He has had to work pretty hard to clear his name and has done a pretty decent job in doing so imo. Obv if it does turn out that another 5% was swapped and not paid then I will have to recind this statement.

On a side note can we plz stop saying "leopards never change their spots", obv leapoards themselves don't, but people do change and anyone who thinks otherwise is either severly naive or just plain stupid.

MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »

Don't want to comment on the situation, but OP should surely have waited until after Marc busted the Main Event to open up this shit storm.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2012, 02:28:08 PM »

Why ?. Think he has waited long enough.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2012, 02:31:41 PM »

exactley, why should he give a fk what marc is doing atm, waited 2 months for fk all already. would u be happy MC if it was u owed money

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2012, 02:32:57 PM »

Give the person you perceived to have scammed you the good grace of a few more days before telling the world about . That would be a whole lot more considerate than the person in question was to them.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2012, 02:36:07 PM »

Don't want to comment on the situation, but OP should surely have waited until after Marc busted the Main Event to open up this shit storm.

If anything it's exactly the right time to post.

Marc has a track record of pissing money away as soon as he gets his hands on it, so with a high probability he's going to cash in the Main Event Lewis is making sure he gets his money before Marc spunks it.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2012, 02:37:27 PM »

If anything it's exactly the right time to post.

Marc has a track record of pissing money away as soon as he gets his hands on it, so with a high probability he's going to cash in the Main Event Lewis is making sure he gets his money before Marc spunks it.

Gotta disagree  - the EXACT right time to post is when the bubble bursts and he is still in but guaranteed $20k

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2012, 02:44:03 PM »

Really ? If he owed you that money for this long are you really saying you'd think, oh someone with a bad history is constantly fobbing me off but I'll let him finish off in the Main 1st as I don't want to put him on tilt or distract him, that's ludicrous.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2012, 02:44:17 PM »

Lewis moved house and the proofs were on another computer etc so is the reason why he posted now rather than ME etc. He told Marc numerous times that he was going to post on 2p2 and I think he said something back like. LOLOLOLOL go and do it.

I do hope it doesn't effect Marc though and really do hope he binks in the main. I think even Lewis would be happy for Marc to do well in the main as well as he genuinely thinks he is at heart a nice guy (even if he did call him an inferior player etc)

I hope after all this gets sorted they can meet up (EPT Barca?) have a beer, shake hands and become friends. Lewis said that even in that 2 days they spent together he learned a lot from Marc talking about hands together and has a huge respect for his game (hence buying % in lfmagic who Lewis hadn't ever met before because Marc recommended him)

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »

Really ? If he owed you that money for this long are you really saying you'd think, oh someone with a bad history is constantly fobbing me off but I'll let him finish off in the Main 1st as I don't want to put him on tilt or distract him, that's ludicrous.

I presume James means that OP has much more chance of getting paiiid, if Marc cashes the main.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2012, 02:50:30 PM »

Lewis moved house and the proofs were on another computer etc so is the reason why he posted now rather than ME etc. He told Marc numerous times that he was going to post on 2p2 and I think he said something back like. LOLOLOLOL go and do it.

I do hope it doesn't effect Marc though and really do hope he binks in the main. I think even Lewis would be happy for Marc to do well in the main as well as he genuinely thinks he is at heart a nice guy (even if he did call him an inferior player etc)

I hope after all this gets sorted they can meet up (EPT Barca?) have a beer, shake hands and become friends. Lewis said that even in that 2 days they spent together he learned a lot from Marc talking about hands together and has a huge respect for his game (hence buying % in lfmagic who Lewis hadn't ever met before because Marc recommended him)

It's with behaviour like this I just do not understand how he keeps such a loyal army of friends.

He is a proven scammer. liar, bad payer and multi accounter.

And he shows a complete lack of basic respect for other people.

Pretty sure I couldn't even defend my best friend if he behaved the way Marc Wright behaves.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: