blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 11:33:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272890 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  O'Sullivan v Higgins
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: O'Sullivan v Higgins  (Read 3113 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 02:53:07 PM »

I love Ronnie but yesterday was a bit tosserish. Battle back from 2-8 to 8-8 and then just give up and concede when 1 snooker behind. wtf

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 04:29:48 PM »

I love Ronnie but yesterday was a bit tosserish. Battle back from 2-8 to 8-8 and then just give up and concede when 1 snooker behind. wtf
From a gambling perspective he's is one to avoid as you don't know what he is going to do next, he was doing some strange things in the PL Final two weeks ago, he's defo not playing with the full deck.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 04:31:22 PM »

From a gambling perspective he's is one to avoid as you don't know what he is going to do next, he was doing some strange things in the PL Final two weeks ago, he's defo not playing with the full deck.

+1 i backed him in the game where he was biting the tip off the cue!  brilliant

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 01:36:41 AM »

+1 i backed him in the game where he was biting the tip off the cue!  brilliant

yeah from a gambling perspective he's a nightmare but he just does his own thing, snooker would have been so weak the past 15 years without him
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:38:36 AM by bolt pp » Logged
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 08:20:21 AM »

Ronnie O'Sullivan is a prize winning prick and is everything wrong with sport. As talented as anyone ever in their chosen field, he has now appreciation for his god given gift, the money it has brought and the fans that have supported him in their droves. He actually makes out snooker is a burden for him, rather than something that has most likely kept him out of jai and given him a life we would all want, it amazes me that his die hard thicko thug fans stick with him throughout all these instances where he throws it all away and sullies the name of snooker along the way.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »

Ronnie O'Sullivan is a prize winning prick and is everything wrong with sport. As talented as anyone ever in their chosen field, he has now appreciation for his god given gift, the money it has brought and the fans that have supported him in their droves. He actually makes out snooker is a burden for him, rather than something that has most likely kept him out of jai and given him a life we would all want, it amazes me that his die hard thicko thug fans stick with him throughout all these instances where he throws it all away and sullies the name of snooker along the way.

I am a fan of O'sullivan and would suggest it isn't as simple as him just not giving a shit,he clearly has mental issues due to a difficult childhood,and yeah people can say difficult childhood blah blah he should appreciate what he's got but sadly the human brain isn't that simple is it.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 12:15:39 PM »

loada bollocks imo. when he was committed to the game and practicing properly it drove him to depression and the point of breakdown. now he treats it as just a hobby you can see he's much happier in himself

if he hadn't changed his attitude to the game he probably wouldn't be playing now, he would've had a huge blowout. he'd probs be in an institution now and the game would be missing it's greatest player

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »

Barry Hearn will soon have you rocking in the aisles when Steve Davis comes running down the stairs to 'when i'm 64' flanked by scantily clad women!

Jon Woodfield is the cleverist man in Europe!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: