blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 09:33:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272768 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Side Bet Ruling Needed
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Side Bet Ruling Needed  (Read 2628 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 09:07:17 AM »

pics of frenchies hairy armpits or gtfooooo

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 11:22:54 AM »

it's sickening the way you were done over by your mates

reminds me of the time sledge got screwed for his net worth betting on atp tennis. that was a sad day, this is too

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 02:48:56 PM »

I agree actually, I think if you leave the building and it hasnt been mentioned its a push.......although this should probs be worked out beforehand.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »

I agree actually, I think if you leave the building and it hasnt been mentioned its a push.......although this should probs be worked out beforehand.

but this will involve 2 exponentially distributed probability calculations rather than one and also a probability calculation as to the likely duration of the meal and its very easy to get that lot wrong when you're a bit pished.   
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 10:05:51 PM »

but this will involve 2 exponentially distributed probability calculations rather than one and also a probability calculation as to the likely duration of the meal and its very easy to get that lot wrong when you're a bit pished.   
Thats why they call it gambling!!!

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 02:25:58 AM »

it's sickening the way you were done over by your mates

reminds me of the time sledge got screwed for his net worth betting on atp tennis. that was a sad day, this is too

Sad

The best quote of the thread, mainly because it's the only one that fully agrees with me.

sigh, gonna have to take my expotential calculator to diner now

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »

Pretty com when me and Amatay had a bet with Cos at the cricket which I think may've been time related,Anyway we won and started celebrating as you do and Cos was like "WTF ,I won why you celebrating" Me and Amatay looked at each other confused,Cos sure hadn't been railing the wrong side of the bet,ROFL.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 03:08:25 AM »

Pretty com when me and Amatay had a bet with Cos at the cricket which I think may've been time related,Anyway we won and started celebrating as you do and Cos was like "WTF ,I won why you celebrating" Me and Amatay looked at each other confused,Cos sure hadn't been railing the wrong side of the bet,ROFL.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: