blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:21:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272777 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Satelite, 6 seats, 11/12 remaining pocket Kings facing all in and re shove
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Satelite, 6 seats, 11/12 remaining pocket Kings facing all in and re shove  (Read 1103 times)
shipitgood

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2014, 05:28:10 PM »

We have  in the BB in a satellite (freeroll), 6 seats paid (we are playing for the £48 cash)

Blinds are 1k 2k we have 54,550 and are 3rd/ 4th at this time. There are 11/12 players left with 6 seats paid.

UTG jams for 19120.  Folds 2 Button who re-jams for 41k.

Small blind folds, is this a call or fold?

If we win we have a seat locked. If we fold, we are doing well at the moment, but could be squeaky bum time around the bubble.

Call or fold?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 06:13:09 PM »

dont think we have enough chips at this stage to fold for the seat this is going to be a great chance to get the seat locked so i call

but i wait to be told i am wrong

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »

I get it in, we aren't a lock yet imo. Tend to play a pretty standard TAG game before we're a lock in these things, very abc, maybe a little tighter than normal, then once we're a lock just fold everything. Effectively we're calling here to win the tournament.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 07:51:08 PM »

Depends on everyone's chip stacks. If the stacks are quite even excluding the guy who has 20k obv then I get it in for sure.

If there are 4 huge chip stacks and everyone else has 20k then it's an easy fold.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 08:52:16 PM »

I called, and held, just wasn't sure if it was 100% a call.

Got to top 6 easily, but the game doesn't stop, it plays out till there is a winner even though top 6 got the same prize.

Had to get it over before the main event started so I could de-reg, and just have the cash.

6 handed, i'm like 2nd in chips, I jammed Q 5 2 players called, including the chip leader, I won lol

A bit later there is 3 of us left, 2 short stacks, i'm jamming every hand and they keep folding! It was unreal, I was starting to think the event would start before this game was over.

I was jamming every hand, eventually got down to HU, and the other guy was folding waiting for a premium lol

I had already doubled him up twice. All-in (again) with K3 he wakes up with 10s. King on the Turn! In time to de-reg:D
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: