blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:36:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273465 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Statistics / Keeping Records
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Statistics / Keeping Records  (Read 2733 times)
Rusty

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 07:39:48 PM »

I'm using the same spread sheet as u moritzey, i love it. Well i did love it last week when i was winning a lot with over 50%ROI but it keeps telling me I'm losing a lot of money this week i don't know whats going wrong, either i was getting very lucky last week and im a bad player or im just getting unlucky this week and im a good player, i hope its the latter.

I love the graphs too, easy to read and to follow how your playing. Good stuff!
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 07:54:35 PM »

do you have a link for your spreadsheet please?

moritzey

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 08:31:07 PM »

Here:

http://www.bluefeetpoker.com/2p2SNGspreadsheet.zip

You will want to change the SNG tabs to match your own games, and in my case I needed
to adjust the times in the lookup tab, on the very left to match the Morning/Afternoon/Night .. setting.
If you don't know what I mean/how to do it after looking at it, let me know and I'll post a detailed
instructions.
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 10:52:03 PM »

i downloaded the spreadsheet but when i went to open it i had a warning come up saying "This file contains macros which can contain harmfull virusus, Do you wish to open"

Is it ok to open?
feedthegoat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 11:10:30 PM »

Yes it is safe to open.
I have been using it for a while with no problems.
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 11:40:05 PM »

when i try to start a new session i get directed to this page..

Help needed please

[attachment deleted by admin]
CelticGeezeer

Viva la Quinta Brigada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2006, 12:47:38 PM »

I would download it and start again

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara
CelticGeezeer

Viva la Quinta Brigada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2006, 10:22:49 PM »

I have just found this MTT spread sheet on 2+2 at  http://www.our2centz.com/poker/MTT_Spreadsheet_BLANK.xls

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara
moritzey

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 09:30:16 PM »

Jim-D, have you got it working now? Didn't have that problem myself, but if it's still not working, I can have a look at the sourcecode and try to figure what causes that error..
Decider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2006, 11:33:50 AM »

Moritzey,

I downloaded the spreadsheet and I'm pretty impressed by it. Got a question for you.

I'm using the SNG1 page and checking results on STATS1 page, everything looks ok except the Multitable Utilization. STATS1 page in field F1466 is using the following calculation: =SUM(SNG1!Y12) - in an attempt to work out how many real minutes you have been playing for. But looking at SNG1, there isn't a Y column, never mind a Y12 field.

Are you seeing this issue? I have version 2.7f also. I have checked the other SNG pages and none of them have the Y column, so problem will affect all STATS Multitable Utilization pages.

It means my #hrs and $/hr stats are missing - which I kinda wanted to see.

I haven't switched the macros on, I'm happy manually updating my results and I think they are only there for importing stats.

Cheers,

Eoan

moritzey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 03:31:49 PM »

Column Y exists, you just can't see it. If you look at the columns between T and AB, there is a slightly thicker line, you can expand that to look at the hidden columns, but I don't think you will need them to get the multitable utilization, it works fine for me.
Do you enter data/time and duration? I think these fields will be used to calculate the stats you are missing. If you enable macros, you can use the "Start Tournaments" button, which I find quite handy - you chose which level you are playing and in the end just click a button and enter where you placed. Calculates date/duration etc automatically.
If you already entered duration date and time, I'm not sure where your problem comes from, maybe take a screenshot of your two pages if you still have the same problem.
Decider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 05:17:41 PM »

Hello,

Found the missing columns cheers.

Had a look and noticed that the value of V15 was set to (=#REF + C15) whereas the other V fields were (=E16+C16) etc... this was skewing up the results of all other fields. I think it's probably because of manual editing.

Set it to (=E15+C15) and it's got values now...

Also turned on the macro, and tested the "Start Recording Tournaments" button, that's pretty neat, and will save me a bit of typing and working out times.

Noticed that if you enter a tourney in one row, with a later start time than a tourney in the next row it skews up the total poker time results, so from now on I'll use the "Start Recording Tournaments" button so I don't need to think about it too much.

I don't know if I want to go as far as importing the stats, I'll work with it without for now.

Thanks for your help,

Eoan

Decider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 05:32:39 PM »

Here:

http://www.bluefeetpoker.com/2p2SNGspreadsheet.zip

You will want to change the SNG tabs to match your own games, and in my case I needed
to adjust the times in the lookup tab, on the very left to match the Morning/Afternoon/Night .. setting.
If you don't know what I mean/how to do it after looking at it, let me know and I'll post a detailed
instructions.

Did you change the times to match UK times? They look like they are set for importing from a different timezone.

Is it the times in column A and B you modified? Not the ones in E/F and HI?

Final Question

Did you leave the 2 Night entries? e.g., A1:C1 & A7:

No more questions hopefully,

Cheers.

Eoan

moritzey

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2006, 06:06:52 PM »

Hey,

I changed the times in cols A and B, left the others as they were. Got rid of row 7, so only one night entry, but
it seems to work either way (having two night entries or not).

Not sure what you mean with UK times - just changed them to the ones described in the Readme, think that's independent of timezone/depends on the time your computer is set to.
Haven't actually used the import function myself, so I'm not sure what the entries on columns E,F,H,I are good
for, I think it might have something to do with that..
Decider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2006, 08:20:33 PM »

Thanks for your help, I'm sure the times are currently set for importing tournaments from stars.

I'll change them to UK - good to know removing that row is not a problem.

Cheers,

Eoan

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: