blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 03:36:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Renting out a house
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Renting out a house  (Read 3314 times)
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 12:13:25 AM »

To be fair Laz, if you knocked on my door by mistake and asked me for rent ... I would pay it !!

ha, seriously though, i often found the dss were the best payers. prompt payment, and always knew they werent getting their deposits back.

dss is a bit of a pain now.. council pay direct to tennants bank, and theu have to pay into mine.. annoying

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:32 AM »

To be fair Laz, if you knocked on my door by mistake and asked me for rent ... I would pay it !!

ha, seriously though, i often found the dss were the best payers. prompt payment, and always knew they werent getting their deposits back.

dss is a bit of a pain now.. council pay direct to tennants bank, and theu have to pay into mine.. annoying

yuck. glad i am well out of that game now.imagine trusting those scumbags with money... tsk tsk

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 12:44:44 AM »

yuck. glad i am well out of that game now.imagine trusting those scumbags with money... tsk tsk

lol
totalise

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 12:50:22 AM »

yeah exactly, they'd have it spent on needles or diamond white before you could get ur hands on it. Damned scumbags.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 12:52:00 AM »

yeah exactly, they'd have it spent on needles or diamond white before you could get ur hands on it. Damned scumbags.

Thats a bloody ridiculous statement

they get the needles free.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 12:59:31 AM »

Thats a bloody ridiculous statement

they get the needles free.

free!!! free? ffs when did this happen?

sigh, all these wasted years of not being on Heroin cos i was too worried about the needle charge!!!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 01:50:45 AM »

they will pay direct to landlords if the tenant's not paying up, which is great until the tenant finds out and cancels the housing benefit.....

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 01:51:59 AM »

Those sorts of lets carry a higher risk. Insurance companies get to charge that demographic more

[  ] had read about your car accident before posting this

[ x ] lolz

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: