blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 04:59:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Hand from FT at Luton last night
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hand from FT at Luton last night  (Read 5136 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 04:56:12 PM »

really hope this doesn't come across the wrong way..

why don't you try and get a long term staking deal for you to play 1-2 times a week at luton in certain games. You obv are +ev and people obviously think you're a really nice lady, not only would it "keep you sane" it would help you play the best poker that you know you're able to instead of having to look at how many runners left, players left, prizepool etc etc additionally this would enhance the social side even more as you'd be spenidng more time concentrating on having a good time.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2010, 05:03:09 PM »

really hope this doesn't come across the wrong way..

why don't you try and get a long term staking deal for you to play 1-2 times a week at luton in certain games. You obv are +ev and people obviously think you're a really nice lady, not only would it "keep you sane" it would help you play the best poker that you know you're able to instead of having to look at how many runners left, players left, prizepool etc etc additionally this would enhance the social side even more as you'd be spenidng more time concentrating on having a good time.

couple of reasons really.  I considered doing something like this a year or so ago and started a potential interest thread.  it was never going to get off the ground.  I agree it would absolutely improve how I approach the games at the business end (I still think I'm generally playing decent poker in the early/mid/mid-late stages of tournaments - no doubt the other luton regs will come on and say I sure am Smiley)  if I'm ever playing in big events or being staked it's all about playing the best game I can and maximising returns.  

The midweek games at Luton I see as something quite different - the fields are generally of a decent standard.  In fact I was having a discussion with someone at my starting table last night that a £30 Monday night comp at Luton is generally a better standard than the £300 deepstack at DTD, so probably staking anyone to play those on a regular basis wouldn't be a great investment opportunity for a potential backer.  Happy to play them as and when I can for enjoyment, and take any cashes as a bonus

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2010, 05:50:18 PM »

not
even
remotely
close

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2010, 07:07:34 PM »

Oh dear :-)

sola virtus nobilitat
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2010, 12:10:25 AM »

LOL, Blatant 'tighty got me to post this so i could be ridiculed' thread Grin

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2010, 02:28:53 AM »

Is Claw75 the woman who bubbled the 300 monthly at dtd few months back shoving all in agaii=nst chip leader 4 betting shove all in wt ace king?
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2010, 02:29:45 AM »

Is Claw75 the woman who bubbled the 300 monthly at dtd few months back shoving all in agaii=nst chip leader 4 betting shove all in wt ace king?
I mean bubbling for the final table ?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2010, 02:34:58 AM »

She most certainly is, and not to be confused with the woman that owned you heads up Grin Grin

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2010, 04:31:24 PM »

She most certainly is, and not to be confused with the woman that owned you heads up Grin Grin
lol ! u jockey !
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »

lol ! u jockey !

OWNED! Smiley
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2010, 04:48:20 PM »

lol ! u jockey !

OWNED! Smiley
distant memories...............
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: