blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 12:25:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272902 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  6hi lo river spot
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 6hi lo river spot  (Read 4792 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 04:33:07 PM »

So what low did you have?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 04:33:54 PM »

Fortunately for me, it was a level. Phew.

Cba to write a long winded post out explaining my flawed reasons on my iPhone, will probably make myself look stupid when I'm next on my laptop.

Ps, I agree Sean that the first thing was absolutely the most ridic idea iv ever had and have burned it from my brain. However, I know what I mean here but too tired/pissed off with my shit phone to find a way to express it. Kisses xx

mbn to have an iphone imo
wow..wet the bed mate. what you doing up this side of lunch.
100% pot the turn but as it happens you can fold now and probably saved a bit of cash. playing Dc with anyone who has played for +3 years is pretty much a nuts game. 
becareful in these type games as they are bankroll crushers but so much more fun than playing hold em.

still plenty of fish tho at dtd. last time i played at dtd playing super stud i made a full house and the two other guys in the pot both asked me what lo i had?you could n't make it up.

so what low did you have?
sorry boldie i just read this again. you may have been asking what low i had...super stud is a 7 card game where the pot is split between the high and low hands (8 low being the qualifier) so you make the best 5 card hands with the 7 you are dealt. if you have a full house then you cant possibly have 5 different low cards you only have 4 different cards in your hand (trips. pair. and two others)

So this means you had What low?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »

Cba to write a long winded post out explaining my flawed reasons on my iPhone, will probably make myself look stupid when I'm next on my laptop.

Ps, I agree Sean that the first thing was absolutely the most ridic idea iv ever had and have burned it from my brain. However, I know what I mean here but too tired/pissed off with my shit phone to find a way to express it. Kisses xx

100% pot the turn but as it happens you can fold now and probably saved a bit of cash. playing Dc with anyone who has played for +3 years is pretty much a nuts game. 
becareful in these type games as they are bankroll crushers but so much more fun than playing hold em.

still plenty of fish tho at dtd. last time i played at dtd playing super stud i made a full house and the two other guys in the pot both asked me what lo i had?you could n't make it up.

sorry boldie i just read this again. you may have been asking what low i had...super stud is a 7 card game where the pot is split between the high and low hands (8 low being the qualifier) so you make the best 5 card hands with the 7 you are dealt. if you have a full house then you cant possibly have 5 different low cards you only have 4 different cards in your hand (trips. pair. and two others)

blagging my head. no qualifying low...i aint entitled to that half of the pot. when dumb asses are asking what low you got then you are pretty much halving the pot unless they show up with a 10 low

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »

blagging my head. no qualifying low...i aint entitled to that half of the pot. when dumb asses are asking what low you got then you are pretty much halving the pot unless they show up with a 10 low

We get that he had a better low than you but what was your's?

Just because it doesn't qualify doesn't mean you haven't got one at all!!

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »

we have no lo hand. its like saying what flush do you have when you aint got 5 soots the same

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 05:39:22 PM »

we have no lo hand. its like saying what flush do you have when you aint got 5 soots the same

But what if there are 4 spades on the board and you have the ace of spades? Surely you win then?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 05:42:51 PM »

God, Herbies even a fish at Super stud. It depends what his full house was, if it was like full of two spades then he has a 5lo but I reckon he didn't since that usually scoops and he said they had a better lo. Eights full herbie?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »

God, Herbies even a fish at Super stud. It depends what his full house was, if it was like full of two spades then he has a 5lo but I reckon he didn't since that usually scoops and he said they had a better lo. Eights full herbie?
its amusing me to amuse you.  gotta go see my mum soon. worst news in the world for my kids i think

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »

its amusing me to amuse you.  gotta go see my mum soon. worst news in the world for my kids i think

Sad all the best herbie, hope it's good news.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2011, 06:32:20 PM »

c/c flop - with the nut low 3handed we really need to keep it multiway to extract max value, with some reads im pretty sure you dont have you could c/r really small and try get them both to flick the extra bets with slghtly dominated hands but getting 3b sucks as you're high equity is likely to be kinda tez vs a flop 3b in this game and we could get 1/4'd a ton,

turn is an excellent time to bet as you're high equity has now improved, wouldn't be betting pot tho, still really wanna keep it 3way

river, is actually a terrible card would either chk back or bet fold ~20/25£, I know its tempting to b/c cos it seems like Habib will be scooping a really low % of the time, but between the 2 you could easily be getting scooped or 1/4'd. closing the action or HU you could possibly call. I think bet/folding might be better with James behind as described.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2011, 06:42:28 PM »

Habib probably folds to your shove though. He's not great but he's also not stupid.

He would be pretty stupid to fold to my shove, since its £12 more.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2011, 01:44:39 PM »

he bets big on the flop with 88

Great game to be in when people pot top set and no lo on an all-low board.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011, 02:45:15 PM »

he bets big on the flop with 88

Great game to be in when people pot top set and no lo on an all-low board.

If you can survive the swings then yes it's brilliant.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: