blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:02:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  William Hill Software
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: William Hill Software  (Read 1831 times)
Tino77
Probation

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2005, 10:39:49 PM »

Been playing a few STT this evening, and had 3 on the go at once - chip leader in 2 by some way... Get a sudden disconnection and after logging in and starting WH Poker app, 10 screens jump at me and I get Runtime Errors left right and centre and the Appplication shuts down... Took me 15 mins to get back in by which time I was out of all but one and manged to scrape 2nd...

Anyone else experience this...?
dan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 10:53:25 PM »

im having really bad trouble with will hill at the moment. ikept getting disconnected last night in the 30k tourney. i got dissconnected in the 10k the other night after i raised 25% of my stack with KK and just this second i got disconnected after raising with A J on a J high flop apparently a guy goes all in, im dissonnected and he wins with high card ace.

im going to stop playing in some of these tournaments until it gets better it always seems to happen when the 10k is on about 10 ish
Splash

WonkyJim / Donkeyjim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 11:13:41 PM »

hmm strange not having any problems on hills or bf

".....and Buckley ponders how to play Aces to lose the maximum."
Tino77
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 11:17:26 PM »

Have seen it happen before to a mate... Only seems to happen when you log back in whilst in the middle of games - Launches tables but 3 or 4 of every one you're at - software throws a proper wobbler...!!!
dan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 11:28:12 PM »

i never used to have any problems with it. the problems have started happening to me in the last 2-3 weeks always between 10-11.
some people say it might be my isp or other problems. to be honest i dont know too much about isp's and all that all i know is how to switch my computer on and play poker Wink but is does seem a bit coinciedental that it is at the same time every night
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 11:34:44 PM »

It seems ladbrokes had some problems the other day that made them cancel all tournaments. This evening it was lagging badly. Maybe the russians are at it again.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 10:43:06 AM »

Last night I had some problems whilst playing a mtt on Laddies.
I was d/c and couldn't get back in for about 5 minutes, and I know some tourneys had been cancelled earlier.

When I was playing the 30k on Betfair later I was also d/c for a much shorter time.
But this time when I re-connected the game seemed to be running in fast-forward !
Literally 5 times the speed and I could not affect my hands.
I rebooted and it was ok after that..well until I perished in 65th pos.

Cry

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 11:32:56 AM »

The Cryptologic network (which Hills, Befair, Littlewoods etc are all part of) has been having stability problems recently. Actually, the network has never been all that in terms of reliability, but over recent months it's been very flaky. I think their software needs a big rewrite, but I get the impression that no one at Crypto actually knows how their software works in its entirety, so everytime they try and fix something, something else goes wrong.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: