blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:11:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  European Championships, 5k Main Event Live Update, DAY TWO
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Championships, 5k Main Event Live Update, DAY TWO  (Read 51272 times)
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2005, 03:06:14 PM »

See you in a couple of hours then. Nice and quite in Croydon this morning, all the bobbies are in the centre of London looking for smoking rucksacks and poker players stealing with J4o.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2005, 03:06:57 PM »

Enough with all the cryptic stuff ffs

The older I get, the better I was.
Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2005, 03:10:43 PM »

yeah very good memories... would'nt mind the pics u took if u have them? i think that was slightly before the disaster that was carmel happened lol... see you in luton or the vic, have'nt decided where i'm playing tomorrow yet!

keep up the good work jen, u do have some very glamorous offices... and u've had to dress up for the vic, guess i'll have to bring my shoes down and not just my collection of trainers! stick it to the man and keep wearing trainers!

Ian

Hear me knocking... Let me in then!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 03:16:02 PM »

At It - Yes, I have the Vegas P:ics - mail me to my private e-mail so I don't forget please. You got my e-address? If not, send me a PM. I DO have the pics, but I will forget otherwise.

The shoes - don't even TRY it, they wont let you in. Jen's current shoes are lovely really - my Nan had a pair very similar.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2005, 03:21:37 PM »

Morning all - with no fuss the cards are in the air (just compare the half hour fanfare in the US before a hand gets dealt in a big comp) and the remaining 66 players are off.

Therefore the average chips for this point: nearly 20,000.

Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2005, 03:26:06 PM »

i will do, i'll pm u in a bit... lol i'll nip to my grans and bring jen another pair what size? might have to nip out and buy a new pair today... i hate to be out done in the footwear department!

someone knock out pescatori(yank with italian bandana on) i knocked him out in vegas, reraised me as soon as he came to my table... i called him with a pair of and sent him to the rail, or another chair as he'd just paid for a 20min massage lol! He reraised me with a7 off and was moaning when he got knocked out, i was chip leader and he thought he could push me off the hand... bloody yanks, and in a bandana even worse! Grin

Ian

Jo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2005, 03:26:17 PM »

Hi everyone,

Jen/Tony will see you down there later - new TV section on its way when I have finished it.

Jen - can you keep an eye on Channings chips for me - it's about time Neil had a big payout (not to mention my percentage!!)

J
x

b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2005, 03:28:24 PM »

c'mon then gang who'd you fancy for this, my moneys on the camel i think, tho would be good to see dc win.
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2005, 03:35:17 PM »

Within ten minutes Simon Trumper up to 39k.   We have made some informed picks for you:

Tikay's - DC, The Camel, John Shipley

He got to go first so I feel like I should pick different ones:  Peter Roche, John Kabbaj, and Nice Norwegian Sverre Sundbo.

What about you lot?

hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2005, 03:38:48 PM »

chip cout on the mickk the  legend wernick plz
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2005, 03:39:17 PM »

OK here's my two longshots, hope I don't put the "Ironside" on 'em.

Stuart Nash and Micky Wernick.

Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2005, 03:42:57 PM »

nowab, camel and scott fischman! he's got to be the trump card in the pack, not many will have played alot with him...

fancy the nowab is going to do it tho!

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2005, 03:43:36 PM »

El Blondie moved to the Camel's right...

Micky Wernick down to 6,000 after two accidents. Having raised with QQ, he eventually passed to a re-raise (the guy showed him KK). Then he got involved in another pot vs someone who happened to have flopped a set. Not a good start to the day, but he's still there (on the table of Neil Channing, S. Sundbo, Womble, S. Osman, and D. Smith).

hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2005, 03:45:27 PM »

mick u caan do it 4 the firm
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2005, 03:46:59 PM »

John Kabbaj  23k
DC               27k
Lucy Rokach  30k