blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:25:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Couple of bubble hands
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Couple of bubble hands  (Read 1017 times)
GrannyDee

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2006, 07:17:57 PM »

Just finished playing a few Party Poker $33 STTs with a couple of possible questionable all-ins on the bubble. What do you think of these pushes?

1. I'm first to act with  I've been whittled down to about 8 big blinds I go all-in standard play? Two players have roughly the same chips as me with one player having double that. I have only went allin once in a 10 minute bubble with on the small blind so I should have a tight image. Opponents have been typical for the bubble with only one player min-raising every so often.

2. First to act again with A7o with 5 big blinds left all-in good or bad? I share the short stack with the BB in this hand, the button and SB have me easily covered. The button and SB have been quiet for a while with the other short stack pushing all-in once in a while. I've went all-in twice previous to this in about 10 hands.

I'll post my thoughts later

Thanks

Granny
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 07:25:29 PM »

1st is standard enough, gotta keep your head above water.

Don't want to race on the bubble, so the all-in is fine.

2........I share the short stack with the BB in this hand

It shouldn't matter much what you have then, this lad is your bubble buddy. In the absence of complete crazies at the table (which change the bubble dynamic completely) you should be nicking his blind with much worse than A7o.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
temp0r

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 09:19:13 PM »

agree with thetank about the second one however i'm not so sure about the first. if there's TWO players on a similar stack to you on the bubble i'd be inclinded to fold everything till i'm down to 4x BB then push with any pair. at this time with 8x the BB you're only really getting action if you're behind if you push here. i'd be tempted to fold and let take the chance on the others knocking themselves out depending on how tight they were playing.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 09:39:18 PM »

Before I answer we all must know how long you hollywooded the decisions for? Wink

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
GrannyDee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 10:34:53 PM »

Thanks for the comments guys 'cept you boba  Roll Eyes  I felt the decisions were quite close however I personally push these two hands all day long just wanted to see what others felt about these hands. Of course I lost these two hands I wouldn't have posted them if I had won them Cool

In the    hand the big stacked button made the call with KJs and won the 50/50 in the A7 hand I ran into the buttons AK.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: