blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:55:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  4PM START FOR BB3 COMPETITION ON 9TH SEPTEMBER
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 4PM START FOR BB3 COMPETITION ON 9TH SEPTEMBER  (Read 12967 times)
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2006, 11:10:18 PM »

BTW i think it's wrong/daft/rediculous/out of order (delete as applicable) that you have imposed a start time like this without consultation.

Come on Ian! You've had 2 Blonde Bashes on your doorstep & you still find something to complain about!

For some of us this is the second time we've travelled to Brum for a bash this year but we don't complain we're just glad to get plenty of notice so that we can make travel/drinking  arrangements.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2006, 11:51:40 PM »

No such thing as a "guest" these days, you are either a member or nothing.

BTW i think it's wrong/daft/rediculous/out of order (delete as applicable) much appreciated that you have imposed a start time like this without consultation.

i think youll find they probably have consulted between all the orginisers of the event, to obtain maximum enjoyment out of the weekend.

a weekend of this magnitude, takes a hell of a lot of orginising and i dont think they are just going to throw any old time in there and see what happens im sure they've gone through every hour of the saturday to calculate the finest starting time...i couldnt imagine how hard it must be to try to fit all this in just 2 days along with special guests and TV crews etc etc

Man i sound good tonight!

i cant believe only one person commented on how brilliant this post was ^^^

oh well looks like it doesnt pay to be exceptionally brilliant on here, im going back to being the real Scottish Dave again! xx

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2006, 11:56:23 PM »

Janet get off daves screen name!!

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006, 12:00:24 AM »

Hey Morrison!, Whit you saying about Ma Burd???

Ps i ment to ask gail when we were at Strathy the other day, is she playing the tourney at BB3, janet wants to know, i would have asked your wife myself, but i was too wrapped up in Playing Rounders/Golf/football and catch with your Kids!!! whilst you and gail just stood and played with my not so energetic Emily....never again mate, i was so so knackered that night playing football with my 5 a sides team!

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2006, 12:05:00 AM »

Gail wont be fussed if she plays or not, she planned to but she may decide not to as she's not that confident.

was that a good enough answer Francis?

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2006, 12:08:51 AM »

Gail wont be fussed if she plays or not, she planned to but she may decide not to as she's not that confident.

Well janet said she aint playing, and she tells me that gail mentioned she wasnt playing either, just confirming it.

Cheers Mo

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 12:12:50 AM »

Well janet said she aint playing, and she tells me that gail mentioned she wasnt playing either, just confirming it.

Cheers Mo

Nae bother Franny!!

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 12:56:56 PM »

Ps i ment to ask gail when we were at Strathy the other day, is she playing the tourney at BB3, janet wants to know, i would have asked your wife myself, but i was too wrapped up in Playing Rounders/Golf/football and catch with your Kids!!! whilst you and gail just stood and played with my not so energetic Emily....never again mate, i was so so knackered that night playing football with my 5 a sides team!

YOU play for a 5 a side football team! - Yeah right, nice try.

Cheesy

HI HELEN!
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 01:51:14 PM »

Cheesy

got something you wanna say about it?Huh?? - bring it!

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 02:27:29 PM »

Cheesy

got something you wanna say about it?Huh?? - bring it!

Oh - its on! Cheesy

HI HELEN!
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 02:40:25 PM »

BTW i think it's wrong/daft/rediculous/out of order (delete as applicable) that you have imposed a start time like this without consultation.

Come on Ian! You've had 2 Blonde Bashes on your doorstep & you still find something to complain about!

For some of us this is the second time we've travelled to Brum for a bash this year but we don't complain we're just glad to get plenty of notice so that we can make travel/drinking  arrangements.

It was a bit selfish, the thing is i only get the kids on a Saturday and not too regularly of late and when i spotted the start time it just peed me off cuz it's more Saturday kiddie hassle for me with the ex..............

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: