blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:58:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  WSOP Main Event 2006 - Day 1b - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP Main Event 2006 - Day 1b - Interactive  (Read 57078 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2006, 05:55:56 PM »

I wish your boyfriend  Sinead and welcome to the friendliest forum on the net  Smiley

Thanks for the welcome!  My sister gave rave reviews for this site when my boyfriend and I were in Monaco in March for the EPT championship - people gave her updates and even took photos, which is so comforting when you are not there...

Welcome to blonde, sinead. Nothing compares.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2006, 05:58:44 PM »

I wish your boyfriend  Sinead and welcome to the friendliest forum on the net  Smiley

Thanks for the welcome!  My sister gave rave reviews for this site when my boyfriend and I were in Monaco in March for the EPT championship - people gave her updates and even took photos, which is so comforting when you are not there...

god help us all! they get worse tikay!

excuse the old man sinead hes bonkers 

welcome to blonde and i hope your b/f does well 

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2006, 06:02:03 PM »

ok ok i will ask seeing as no one else has ... who is your boyfriend Sinead ??

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2006, 06:03:43 PM »

Anyone know what day Dale Phillip is on? Or any other blondies for that matter Smiley
Sinead
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 30, 2006, 06:07:08 PM »

Anyone know what day Dale Phillip is on? Or any other blondies for that matter Smiley

Can someone give me a little "history" on Blonde - Is it a european poker site & forum or just forum? I've seen references to other players from UB & poker stars etc, but I've heard a lot about the "blondies" playing...  just curious!
mikkyT

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2006, 06:17:12 PM »

The site has meny things to offer sinead, such as the live updates and news outlet and also its own cardroom (a skin of tribeca). It was started by Dave 'El Blondie' Colclough hence the name, blonde poker.

Blondeites or Blondies are just what we refer to each other as. If someone is referred to as a blondie then it probably means they post here Smiley
Exorcism

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2006, 06:21:24 PM »

Hi guys

I seem to have made an appearance on this thread thanks to catching Snoopy's eye halfway through the day. Despite at least three attempts at advising him of the correct spelling of my name, you got Broomham and Broonham in equal measure, neither are correct Smiley But it looks like a slog doing that job!

I didn't make it to the end despite holding around 20k for several hours after surviving a couple of all-ins earlier on. I was happy with my play but weariness got the better of me around midnight and I got involved in a hand that reduced my chips by a few thou. Tried stealing a pot with 44 on a Q32 board and was called by my heads up opponent with AQ. Q on the river doesn't help either. Still had 12k but that was reduced when I called a short stack's all in (c. 4.5k). I had AQ. He showed K9 and the board of 278 9 5 was pants for me.

My swansong came in an 8-player flop! I limped with everyone else. I had . The flop of A J 8 (all black) looked promising so I bet out 1500. Called by two guys. Turn 7, meant two clubs and two spades out there. I was left with 3k so I dumped it in hoping my A was good enough. It wasn't. The big stack to my right had hit a straight on the turn with a flush draw. He had 10s.

Great experience. I felt I played well and pretty aggressively but the wheels fell off in the end.

Saw a few of the big US names in the flesh.

Hellmuth. Very tall.
Ferguson. Unmistakeable.
Lederer. Shambolic appearance. Get a shave man!
Brunson. Nice wheels.
Evelyn Ng. Nice everything

To name a few.

Like I say, fabulous to be involved.

Thanks to the Ladbrokes team for letting me use their lounge!

Censored by the powers that be!
Sinead
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2006, 06:28:43 PM »

The site has meny things to offer sinead, such as the live updates and news outlet and also its own cardroom (a skin of tribeca). It was started by Dave 'El Blondie' Colclough hence the name, blonde poker.

Blondeites or Blondies are just what we refer to each other as. If someone is referred to as a blondie then it probably means they post here Smiley

Its all so clear now... Tx!!
Sinead
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2006, 06:35:23 PM »

ok ok i will ask seeing as no one else has ... who is your boyfriend Sinead ??

My boyfriend is Radu Butan - he went deep into last years main event (placed 30th) and did well (14th) in Monaco this year - he is not a pro, this is his "hobby" (if you consider a hobby to be what you do whenever you are not working) - but I'm not complaining, poker has been good to us and its not a shabby way to travel...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2006, 07:03:39 PM »

god help us all! they get worse tikay!

excuse the old man sinead hes bonkers 

welcome to blonde and i hope your b/f does well 

Just making sure you know I am up to date with the Hit Parade. Now then, pop-pickers! Alan Freeman, a true giant.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Queen of Hearts

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2006, 08:10:44 PM »

Is there an update for today - Sunday, please?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2006, 09:21:39 PM »

Yes, Queen, try....

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=13069.0

steveshortstack
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2006, 02:57:07 AM »

scott fenton playing today any news regular at napoleons sheffield
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: