blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:48:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The BlueWolf World Tour
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The BlueWolf World Tour  (Read 3029 times)
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 02:46:00 AM »

1) There is a car company in the states where you can get a brand new car in Miami and drive it to LA, and deliver it to a dealership, you just pay for fuel and insurance. I saw this on a holiday show once, but cant remember any more details.

Great way to see the states, and cheaper. P/S. you have a time limit to deliver it, but its a few weeks.

Try http://www.autodriveaway.com/

BlueWolf
Humble Overlord & Master Of All

Kill Me Now

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 09:41:21 AM »

Thanks guys

as regards to the car rental unfortunately neither me or Smiler actually drive.

I chose fiji as Smiler requested a paradise beach type place so i thought it was ideal, and i'm also gonn pop to Bali. Considered NZ as well and may stop off for a few days

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2006, 10:13:32 AM »

If you want beach paradise go to Green Turtle Cay in the Bahamas - stay at the Green Turtle club and see the Gully Roosters do a gig. Also go to Miss Emily's Blue Bee Bar and drink some Goombay Smash.

http://www.majesticholidays.com/gtc/green_turtle_club.htm

You can fly to Treasure Cay from Miami, then it'll cost about $15 for taxi and ferry to the island.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2006, 10:14:04 AM »

Fraser island and the whitsunday islands

Can't recommend these enough either - totally amazing places.  Whitsundays, you do a 3-7 day sailing trip and it's just inspiring.  You see some of the most amazing places, words can't really describe them.  Fraser Island is just great too - off roading in a 4x4 Cheesy  Well, not serious off roading but you need 4x4!  Best two places to visit in Oz on the East Coast.  West Coast, Perth is a really nice place.  Plenty to see and do around there.  There are some trips up the coast which are well worth it.

Other than that, West Coast USA is fantastic.  We took a trip from LA to Seattle (and Vancouver) in a hire car and had a great time - well  worth it.  Drop by Vegas and the breathtaking Grand Canyon - I was gobsmacked when we turned up at the canyon.  We drove in and you can't really see much as you enter the National Park.  Then you see some cars and people milling about and it's like "what are they doing" then you see it - OMG, it just takes your breath away - it was like one of those scenes in movies when someone is shocked and the camera pans out - just amazing.  We just sat and watched the changing canyon for about an hour as the sun went down.

Go visit Cheesy

ants_cymru
Probation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2006, 05:04:09 PM »

If your planning a long trip and you a little active, have a go at diving! There's some great locations in indonesia and thailand and aus!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: