blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:51:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Red's Roots
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Red's Roots  (Read 10702 times)
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2005, 05:20:48 PM »

Red-Dog - that story's terrible. Nimbyism disgusts me, couple it with racism & things get worse.

I only hope things turn out OKin 18 months time, & I echo Ironsides on the taking a stand against any eviction.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2005, 05:22:02 PM »

And I bet Ironside MEANS that.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2005, 05:22:20 PM »

suggestion if the councill try to move tom on how about getting 100 blondites down there for a comp choice between tom or 100 blondites they will be begging tom to stay

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2005, 05:24:20 PM »

I've used spellchecker on it now, I cant spell at the best of times but Im even worse when Im excited

The older I get, the better I was.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2005, 05:28:13 PM »

I've used spellchecker on it now, I cant spell at the best of times but Im even worse when Im excited
whatever are you using to hit the keys with?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2005, 05:30:47 PM »

Why are you "excited" Tom? Is this a painful afternoon, a good afternoon, an emotional afternoon, is it winding you up?

I hope it's happy excited.

Don't ever underestimate the value of friends. blonde is one site you will NEVER have to leave.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2005, 05:33:34 PM »

Your replies have moved me more than I could ever say, Thank you all so much, I will reply to the other questions when I settle down a bit, my screen has gone all blurry at the moment

If only the rest of the world were blonde

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2005, 05:36:05 PM »

Bloody hell. There are a LOT of blurry screens after that.

I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2005, 05:36:35 PM »

What an absolutely amazing and unexpected story, RED DOG
Every time I have seen you, I ve been asking when you gonna write you life story,Well pal, its been worth the wait.
I would never have guessed in a million years of the subject matter of your tale, which probably proves my smallmindness(and most others) impression of a stereo typical Gypsy.
You have really educated me today Tom, and I cant wait for your regular updates of your magnifficiant story, which I really hope there will be.
Good on ya
Craig.

ps. any chance of any lucky heather next time we meet? Grin  (couldnt resist that one srry) )

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
The Truth

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2005, 05:36:57 PM »

RED-DOG - RESPECT mate.

I empathise with you more than you know. Anything I can do just ask.

This next comment isn't meant to be flipant before anyone starts. In light of your sterling efforts (and Lord Ironsides of course) in raising cash for Game for Life / Poker4Charity  I would like to send you a Game for Life shirt and jacket, could you please PM where to send them to or who to get them to.

Best wishes

Davey
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2005, 05:51:18 PM »

You've got my backing too, Tom.

I hope all works out for you in the future.

All the best.

Snoops
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2005, 06:08:57 PM »

After reading the updates of last nights event at Robs, this was the first thread that i clicked on in my efforts to catch up on all the posts since last online .....  Red, mate I dont care if you are black, white, Gypsy, townie, Gay , straight,  or anything else ... You are a mate, a mucker, and a friend ... and to tell you the truth, Im bloody proud of you.

Now as to Tikay and his "look out Kevs online stand by for some pervy posts" comment .....  well last night at rob's, me and Tikay had a good conversation about "Snatch"  Tongue

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2005, 06:21:38 PM »

What a fantastic thread !

You already had my respect as a person Tom, now you have my admiration too.

And if you need my support, you may have that as well.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2005, 06:50:21 PM »

Got to say brilliant posts... Now as i'm a bit younger i have to admit my perception of gypies in general is'nt a great one, as the local area has been affected by the "minority"of the group as i now no!

I have to admit i understand red-dogs love for caravans as i have been around them for all of my life weekends away etc etc my parents love it as does my aunty and uncle! they go away all the time even if its just twenty miles from the house! They love the whole thing and my dad says he could live in it whan he retires... why can't u get a seasonal pitch on a normal site? i know my parents have had them in the past!

Ian

Hear me knocking... Let me in then!
dan

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2005, 06:53:29 PM »

ive been fortunate to meet red dog on a couple of occasions, both at walsall.
the first time was a quick hello because the tournament was about to start and he exited after about 3 hands Grin(sorry) and the second time i got to walsall a little earlier. i went over to say hello to him and he said hello mate come and join us. so i sat down with him had a chat and he was a really nice guy. i dont care what background he has, what he does or anything, he was very friendly to me and you can not ask for alot more than that.
good on you red and i look forward to the next time we meet Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: