blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:50:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Buckfast reaches the mainland (pics)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckfast reaches the mainland (pics)  (Read 9293 times)
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 04:27:02 PM »

Bloody Horrible!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see all my hard work on those shirts went down well.

Let's hope someone comes up with a some good ideas for the England Scotland and Wales shirts by next week.

Primark do some good Fruit of the Loom t-shirts.

Well personally Ang i think the shirts are cracking and the colour scheme especially suited Rod and Laz.    stirthepot
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 05:18:21 PM »

I guess anyone not liking the shirts won't be trying to win a place on the GB Team for any future games then? ? ? ?

Nice to know your hard work is appreciated by some Ang.

xxxxx

P.S.  I would be honoured to wear one, but everyone knows I can't play for chit and I prefer chatting!!  lol

Liberavi animam meam
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 05:36:33 PM »

I guess anyone not liking the shirts won't be trying to win a place on the GB Team for any future games then? ? ? ?

Nice to know your hard work is appreciated by some Ang.

xxxxx

P.S.  I would be honoured to wear one, but everyone knows I can't play for chit and I prefer chatting!!  lol

LOL, it means no such thing, just because I personally don't like the shirt doesn't mean in any way that I wouldn't want to make it onto the team, why would it? Also, who is saying that they don't appreciate the work Angie has done?! certainly not me.

I hope that is a joke post Trace, as IMO you've gone a bit OTT otherwise.

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Trace

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 05:42:49 PM »

Actually Jane, Im deadly serious.  Although the first line was wrote with sarcasm in mind!

If someone had said to me that they hated something I had spent a lot of time and effort creating, I sure as hell wouldn't have take it as nicely as Ang did.

I think I'd be telling someone somewhere to stick it where the sun don't shine, good job it was Ang and not me then I guess!

EDIT:   I'm not gonna fall out with anyone about this, I just think (IMO) that some of the posts about the shirts have been a tad insensitive!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 05:54:15 PM by Trace » Logged

Liberavi animam meam
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 05:58:32 PM »

Actually Jane, Im deadly serious.

If someone had said to me that they hated something I had spent a lot of time and effort creating, I sure as hell wouldn't have take it as nicely as Ang did.

I think I'd be telling someone somwhere to stick it where the sun don't shine, good job it was Ang and not me then I guess?

Trace, everyone is entitled to an opinion, as I am mine and it is ONLY MY OPINION (and on a shirt!!!!). I don't like the shirt, is that seriously a big deal in yours, Angie's or anyones book? It has no reflection on Ang or the work she puts into the Charity.

Fortunately I assume the charity itself isn't so narrow minded as to be picky who supports it, and I assume they won't be blocking my entry into any future qualifiers.  This is the design of a shirt we are talking about after all..... bit of perspective needed I think.

But, if Ang is seriously aggrieved by what I said and no longer wants any future support from me, then so be it. I'll scrape the P4C stuff off the car and have done with it.

I find it hard to believe that a comment has been taken so badly, it isn't as if I slandered the Charity ffs!

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
North Angel

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2006, 06:12:58 PM »

WOW Ladies calm down......tbh yes I was a peed off with the comments made about the shirts,
but then again everyone has different tastes/styles, obviously mine not to the liking of others.

Anyway moving on..................anyone want to buy a job lot of men's Hockey shirts?? 

Ang x x

When you tell your version of events make sure you have proof to back up your mouth!
Trace

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2006, 06:19:52 PM »

Actually Jane, Im deadly serious.

I think I'd be telling someone somwhere to stick it where the sun don't shine, good job it was Ang and not me then I guess?

Trace, everyone is entitled to an opinion, as I am mine and it is ONLY MY OPINION (and on a shirt!!!!). I don't like the shirt, is that seriously a big deal in yours, Angie's or anyones book? It has no reflection on Ang or the work she puts into the Charity.

Fortunately I assume the charity itself isn't so narrow minded as to be picky who supports it, and I assume they won't be blocking my entry into any future qualifiers.  This is the design of a shirt we are talking about after all..... bit of perspective needed I think.

But, if Ang is seriously aggrieved by what I said and no longer wants any future support from me, then so be it. I'll scrape the P4C stuff off the car and have done with it.

I find it hard to believe that a comment has been taken so badly, it isn't as if I slandered the Charity ffs!

See my edit:

EDIT:   I'm not gonna fall out with anyone about this, I just think (IMO) that some of the posts about the shirts have been a tad insensitive!

« Last Edit: Today at 17:54:15 by Trace » 

Liberavi animam meam
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »

ginger
i saw no malice in your opinion at all. your opinion is a solid contribution to the forum. i always enjoy reading what you write. you dont like the shirts  but you got to admit laz and rod make them look good?Smiley
not my cup of tea either but thats in no way a reflection of the hard work NA put in. well done

Patience is a virtue.

Trace

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2006, 09:51:48 PM »

ginger
i saw no malice in your opinion at all. your opinion is a solid contribution to the forum. i always enjoy reading what you write. you dont like the shirts  but you got to admit laz and rod make them look good?Smiley
not my cup of tea either but thats in no way a reflection of the hard work NA put in. well done

« Last Edit: Today at 17:54:15 by Trace » 

Liberavi animam meam
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2006, 10:11:14 PM »

ginger

Of course we make them look good Wink ....but in the same vein, I think as people who have paid our own hard earned cash to travel to, and to support this event by way of buyins, etc we are entitled to our opinion about the shirts.

It doesnt mean we think any less of the charity..

btw I believe Rod is going to offer Kev a grand for his camera, if it has the unbelievable ability to make him look good

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2006, 10:22:56 PM »

Palestine... I have to admit the shirts are a bit on the loud side, but prob a better option than most my wardrobe!

Hear me knocking... Let me in then!
North Angel

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »

OK OK I get the idea you dont like them..............can we move on now 

Naked HU for the 4 nations........you will be crying for your shirts back 

Ang x x

When you tell your version of events make sure you have proof to back up your mouth!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: