blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:37:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BADEN EPT - Day 1A - At A Glance
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BADEN EPT - Day 1A - At A Glance  (Read 9021 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2006, 10:28:25 PM »

It's the closing 15 minutes of Day 1A currently, and although quite a few short-stack all-in-or-bust moves are being made, there's not a whole lot of reportable action going on.  Just 42 remain, and look likely to do so, coming back on Day Two for the redraw in which they will be intermingled with their Day 1B brethren.

Although this event is Twice As Popular as last year, it's not actually sold out, and the field, although nice and chunky, is not unmanageable.  With under a hundred looking like they'll make it back for day 2, we should be able to cover the thing in something resembling detail..... Smiley

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 10:38:20 PM »

My sensitive ear catches the dulcet strains of a snatch of 'The Entertainer' signifying one minute left in today's action...this means that the 38 (will be confirmed) remaining players are Through, and we're going to see what we can do about final counts...

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 10:42:23 PM »

A Russian called 'Rodion' has over 200k and is chip leader at the end of day 1A. 38 players will return on Monday from Day 1A.

Play is now over for the day.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2006, 10:50:39 PM »

Right, no final chip counts have appeared as yet, and so we're going to act like we expect to be spoiled further and just wait until we get an email listing them to pass them on to you good folks.  Off to the bar and the vicinity of the rather large cash games, which I can pretend I'm thinking of putting my name up for, while drinking beer.  In moderation.  For a maximum of half an hour.

Night!

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2006, 02:20:25 PM »

http://www.europeanpokertour.com/EPT3_baden_day1a_survivors.html

This link to the EPT website is probably the best way of viewing your survivors from 1A - we'll compile and post the full list of players for Day 2, though, just in case you think we're slacking off a bit...

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: