blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:17:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT BADEN - Day Two Live Update - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT BADEN - Day Two Live Update - Interactive  (Read 25267 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2006, 06:07:47 PM »

Martin Wendt makes an all-in reraise preflop putting the pressure on Aryris Argyrou (a call would be for most if not all of his chips).  A totally impassive Martin waits out the frustrated think-through, including a moment where his hands were all round his chip stacks in a plausible 'I could push these forward, you know' sort of way and ignores the impassioned request to show... "I really wanted to see your hand..." says Argyris.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2006, 06:12:20 PM »

Hi guys! just caught up. I've actually been avoiding the updates today, I had some stuff to do and I knew that once I tuned in I would be hooked.

Thanks for your hospitality and your entertaining (if occasionally scary) company this week Jen. I am in your debt.

The older I get, the better I was.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2006, 06:13:15 PM »

Marc Bolliger's face begins to melt when he discovers how few chips he has left.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2006, 06:13:36 PM »

Left to right - Csaba Kuremszki, Markus Golser, Tomas Martinsson (I think).  See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...

Cue Matt674 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2006, 06:15:20 PM »

Left to right - Csaba Kuremszki, Markus Golser, Tomas Martinsson (I think).  See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...

More like scratchy head, squashy chin and picky nose.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2006, 06:30:24 PM »

I am afraid Marc Goodwin's rise to chip domination has been cut short by Dario Mineri... in fact Mr. Cool has exited the TV table.
He re-raised preflop with , and Dario called the big raise with his AK, spiking one of them (I didn't want to question the somewhat downhearted Marc too closely at this time).  I guess I lose my bet with Homer...

P.S.  Hello RED!  You are most welcome any time, and I apologise for the cat-screaming-in-face episode.  It's just one of those risks you run when houseguesting.  She's old, her breath smells bad, but she means well.  And that's just Dana.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2006, 06:33:07 PM »

Here are table neighbours Ramzi Jelassi and Birgitta Johansson - they have 45,000 (Birgitta) and 140,000 (Ramzi).

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2006, 06:34:28 PM »

I am afraid Marc Goodwin's rise to chip domination has been cut short by Dario Mineri... in fact Mr. Cool has exited the TV table.
He re-raised preflop with , and Dario called the big raise with his AK, spiking one of them (I didn't want to question the somewhat downhearted Marc too closely at this time).  I guess I lose my bet with Homer...

P.S.  Hello RED!  You are most welcome any time, and I apologise for the cat-screaming-in-face episode.  It's just one of those risks you run when houseguesting.  She's old, her breath smells bad, but she means well.  And that's just Dana.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2006, 06:34:50 PM »

We've lost Swedish Buddha-statue afficionado Azad Pirooti.  I think Chris is as close to the TV table as the ropes and scary people with clipboards will allow him, so you'll have to wait for details...

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2006, 06:39:59 PM »

There's some kind of hold up - we can hear the announcer announcing, "Please return to your seats...please come back to your tables...we continue the tournament...we will make a redraw at 24 players, and THEN we will make a break of 45 minutes"

It seems that some players might have made a bid for freedom and the buffet Smiley

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2006, 06:46:32 PM »

Dario again is the executioner of another victim, this time Buddha carrier, Azad Pirooti who pushed to Dario's raise (and Dario has been raising all the time) with  , Dario called with  and the board came a no-helping

Dario is now the Chip Leader.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2006, 06:53:24 PM »

Chip counts from the one remaining upstairs table:

Nicolai Vivet    124,000
Ben Johnson   110,000
Jonas Molander  106,000
Daniel Dodet     170,000
Christian Togsverd  145,000
Mel Judah              31,000

These are only rough guesses (except that from the very helpful Jonas Molander) - they have yet to race off the hundreds.

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »

TONIGHT at 8:30PM sees the 4th installment of the new league.

It is the usual $10 bounty special comp with 15 minute level ups.

Last week saw a record 54 runners for a league comp - let's keep up the great numbers!

$25 bounties are on tikay and last week's bounty comp winner Zimbrabim.

Thanks for your support.
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2006, 07:31:28 PM »

OK, they've been at 25 players for at least half an hour, although it's beginning to feel like around a week.  They were promised that break for snacks when the three-table redraw happened, but it looks like no one's hungry enough to bust themselves.

Wish I could tell you more interesting stuff... Mel Judah wins the short-stack grinding award for his steely grip on his stack which veers between 25 and 50k.

hartwith

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2006, 07:37:46 PM »

Hi Jen, can you please wish Tomas Martinsson gl from me. Cheers, great updates as always.

I went to school with snoop. He was a good egg.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: