blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 06:26:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  most infamous
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: most infamous  (Read 13453 times)
tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2006, 12:48:57 AM »

Lost the point of imfamous again I think.

LOL,

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
smithy69

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2006, 09:02:56 AM »

Thought I had better finish my post from yesterday regarding Myra Hindley as I had to leave work.

Both my parents are Prison Officers and have been for some time now so this is where the link starts. I finished my stint in the local football academy and decided I had better get a job to help subsidise my weekend visits to the pub. My parents let me know there was a position going within the Prison that they thought I would be suitable for (Finance/Supplies), and after a panel of 3 people interviewed me(2 I knew, and 1 I knew alot better if ya catch me drift- and no she wasn't old) ended up with the job and can honestly say it was superb. Brilliant people to work with and some of the things I saw still make me laugh now (even if they shouldn't).

My Mum is a hard so and so, and works in the Segregation Unit where all the naughty people go(the ones that play up,serious criminals,or ones that are put in there for their own safety).

I used to work about 5 metres above this Segregation unit but in all honesty never heard a thing. I used to visit my mum for a chat etc sometimes and obviously knew that Myra Hindley was kept there, but honestly never thought about it as I suppose you get used to walking amongst criminals on visits to the landings etc.

I met her by complete accident. I opened the door to the Seg and saw this very very old woman doing her washing outside one of the cells. She said 'Hello' and I said the same, and asked her how were things today etc - normal stuff really. Had a good 10 minute chat with her and have to say my 1st impression was, what the hell is this old lady doing in prison - she looks like my Gran. My mum obviously heard me in the corridor after a bit and came out to see me. She asked if my day was going ok, and did I fancy a cup of tea in the office. At this point she said ''Myra, is everything ok''

FU****** Hell

I have just been thinking this old lady reminded me of my Gran, and then suddenly I am informed I have been talking to the most Infamous Child killer in the world.

Incidentally my Mum was in Hospital with her when she passed away, and was offered £150k by a well known Sunday Newspaper for a picture of her on her death bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I had better put a pic of me on here, so you knew what my ugly mug was really like
smithy69

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2006, 12:21:05 PM »

also met Tony Martin and the Black Widow within the Prison!!!! now she is scary

Thought I had better put a pic of me on here, so you knew what my ugly mug was really like
bone1986

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2006, 07:35:21 PM »

Used to live near one of the Lambrianou brothers, the Police kicked our front door in one night by mistake as it was the same colour.

"There are two types of people who pray; those who pray in Church and those who pray at the poker table. The only difference is that those who pray at the poker table really mean it."
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2006, 08:25:35 PM »

Any more - this is great!
mex

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2006, 04:07:57 PM »

i touched linda Barkers bum

iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/mexico66.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2006, 04:45:22 PM »

When she played at my university I sneaked into Belinda Carlisle's dressing room and stole one of her biscuits.
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2006, 04:48:28 PM »

When she played at my university I sneaked into Belinda Carlisle's dressing room and stole one of her biscuits.

Are you familar with the term 'opportunity cost'?

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2006, 04:56:53 PM »

That's "Lost" You Donkey!

The older I get, the better I was.
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2006, 05:04:22 PM »

Donkey! Moi?

Oh...

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2006, 05:04:49 PM »

She wasn't in the dressing room at the time, sadly.
iceman

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2006, 05:50:11 PM »

similar circumstances led to me meeting edgar and ron pearce,tommy adams,charlie kray,frankie fraser jr and the (latter day) "wild bunch"- and very civilised i found them to be. if was commented to me that prison has a very respectful and polite effect on inmates as its genarally understood the least little thing could cause uproar!!
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2006, 06:11:37 PM »

similar circumstances led to me meeting edgar and ron pearce,tommy adams,charlie kray,frankie fraser jr and the (latter day) "wild bunch"- and very civilised i found them to be. if was commented to me that prison has a very respectful and polite effect on inmates as its genarally understood the least little thing could cause uproar!!

Very similar to blonde then? 
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2006, 06:25:28 PM »

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh  the lovely Belinda. i hear she is partial to a hob nob.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
ziggy

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2006, 10:53:46 AM »

is edgar pearce the mardi gras bomber? the guy who walked around surrounded by mirrors to stop detection by satelitte or something wierd like that? i think he tried to blackmail lord sainsbury and came up with a unique way to be paid off, i think he got sainsburys to issue a promotinal card via a national newspaper and they were all programmed to access an atm account of which pearce had told them what the pin number would be?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: