blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:47:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  www.alluc.org
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: www.alluc.org  (Read 27874 times)
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »

I was going to watch this later, definately worth a watch then?

I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »

A message has been posted  on www.alluc.org explaining the problems over the last few days.

Hi

First of all i'd like to apologize for the huge amount of downtime we had during the last days.
Obviously someone has been launching ddos attacks on our servers lately to stop us from entertaining you.
We are trying our very best to keep the site up and running as much and stable as possible!

The good news is that we will soon update alluc with several new features and changes.

Stay tuned!

--Fink

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2007, 11:39:05 PM »

just watched hot fuzz on it. cracking film!

I watched this and thought it was crap. Not funny at all.

KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2007, 12:31:04 AM »

I watched shaun of the dead after but should have done it the other way around as there are running gags from SOTD into hot fuzz. Lot funnier like that!

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2007, 12:53:41 AM »

Thanks for finding this, it's provided great entertainment for a bed-ridden Beagle.

Watched Monster House today, top notch, animation is excellent.
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2007, 01:10:04 AM »

I found a few more today aswell
Obviously you have

www.peekvid.com which is good but not as good all alluc
and some tv ones (not the greatest channels but i believe it is live) I mainly use it to watch skysportsnews!

http://www.chooseandwatch.com
and
http://www.viewmy.tv/view.asp#

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2007, 12:01:40 AM »

Anyone know if Phoenix Nights is watchable online anywhere   (minus download)? ? ?

Liberavi animam meam
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2007, 12:17:35 AM »

The Good Shepherd has been added( De Niros latest film) and is very good quality. Gonna look forward to watching this.

Looked for Phoenix nights but no results as of yet. Found Peter Kaye live on Peekvid.com though

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2007, 01:28:45 AM »

The Good Shepherd has been added( De Niros latest film) and is very good quality. Gonna look forward to watching this.

Looked for Phoenix nights but no results as of yet. Found Peter Kaye live on Peekvid.com though

I've had a good look and can't find it anywhere.  I'm stunned the other half has never watched it!

Liberavi animam meam
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2007, 02:58:30 AM »

The Good Shepherd link says its been moved due to copyright violation WTF. It was  great quality and when I go to watch it its gone FFS. Hope it returns

My Dad

Tony Bolto
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2007, 03:06:50 AM »

I've had a good look and can't find it anywhere.  I'm stunned the other half has never watched it!
Try posting the question on alluc.org forum, hopefully someone there can help
Wow, do check out the forum, theres other links there and loads of useful info.
Im about to watch Hannibal Rising, which isnt on the main alluc.org site, it looks great quality too
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:08:57 AM by I KNOW IT » Logged

My Dad

Tony Bolto
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2007, 05:10:33 AM »

For some reason there was only 57 mins of Hannibal rising, ffs, it was a good film too. Hope I can find the rest of it somewhere lol

My Dad

Tony Bolto
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2007, 05:17:12 AM »

Afew tips in finding links on requested programmes.
Here are a few tips and tricks to finding links using popular search engines such as Google.com and Yahoo.com. Some are pretty advanced wheras others are more or less simple.
To help newcomers to alluc.org I have added difficulty ratings next to each trick or tip to allow you to choose which one you would prefer. All of these techniques require basic knowledge of computers and teh internet and just a drop of common sense.

Technique One: Google Basic Operators|  Rating: Easy
    If someone has requested a specific series you can easily use Google.com or another search engine to find links. For example, if you wanted to find episodes of 'House' you would type in:

'' 'House' Episode '' This will search for websites containing the text 'House Episode (1, One, E01, S01E01)'

More advanced search strings can include the following. This can be useful when searching for specific Seasons, or Episodes:

'' 'House' S01 E01 '' Common variations can be used here aswell, such as 'Season 1, Episode 1' and so on.

Technique Two: Google Advanced Operators |  Rating: Intermediate
    Google operators are advanced strings of text that can be included within the search box, these will affect the search results in certain ways. The most popular, and useful ones for searching for links included:

allinurl:   
    If you start a query with [allinurl:], Google will restrict the results to those with all of the query words in the url. For instance, [allinurl: google search] will return only documents that have both "google" and "search" in the url.

allintitle:               
    If you start a query with [allintitle:], Google will restrict the results to those with all of the query words in the title. For instance, [allintitle: google search] will return only documents that have both "google" and "search" in the title.

site:             
    If you include [site:] in your query, Google will restrict the results to those websites in the given domain. For instance, [help site:www.google.com] will find pages about help within www.google.com. [help site:com] will find pages about help within .com urls. Note there can be no space between the "site:" and the domain.

Using the [site:] operator is particulary useful when searching for links. An example of this in use can be:

'House site:youtube.com' - Searches for House links in youtube.com

'House site:youtube.com and dailymotion.com' - Searches for House links within the websites Youtube.com and Dailymotion.com

More specific searches can also be carried out when looking for specific episodes or seasons:

'House episode 1 site:youtube.com and dailymotion.com' - The final result comes up with:

YouTube - House - 3.03
        House is on hiatus because the wolrd series, and will be back on oct. ... from episode 3.03 - "Informed Consent" part 1 - http://www.dailymotion.com/. ...
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=82LR09K3hz0 - 84k - Cached - Similar pages

Although this is not what you searched for it has shown you a user that has uploaded an episode of House. Clicking on the User's name on www.youtube.com will redirect you to a list of all their videos.

Technique Three: Uploading Youtube Users |  Rating: Easy
    It is certainly likely that if a user has uploaded one episode of a certain series that there will be more episodes to follow. To see if they have submitted any other episodes check out their user area.

Clicking on the user's name will normally work aswell.

In a user's space you have access to external links, extra episodes and groups. External links may take you to their blogs, websites and so on, where they may have uploaded various episodes. Extra episodes an be seen in their 'Video Section'. The user may have entered groups dedicated to a specific Tv-Show or series, clicking here will show you quite a fewlinks and episodes.

Technique Four: User Comments |  Rating: Easy
    If you find a video of a certain episode, but cannot find anymore from the specific user try reading through a few of their comments as they often post links to other sources, episodes and websites.

Example wrote:

Susan says: Where can I find the rest Season 2!? I love this show so much!

Bob says: Dunno, but it's so great!

Fred says: This user has loads of great links: http://www.youtube.com/userXXXX/groupXXXX.htm

Susan says: Wow! Thanks Fred, I also found a great blog with a few episodes on: www.myvideolinksblog.com

Technique Five: Search Plugins  |  Rating: Easy
    This may require Mozzila Firefox 2.1. I'll be using www.dailymotion.com for this example, so make sure you are pretty familiar wit the site, it's layout and how it functions first.

If you have the built in search box with your browser, it will most likely be highlighted in blue when you access the home page of dailymotion.com. Click on the button your browser has highlighted and a list of recommended search engines will appear. Clicking on them will add them to your browsers search engine plugin allowing you to search that particular website anywhere.

This can be used with most websites now.
Alluc.org a gem of a site

My Dad

Tony Bolto
lynx5.0

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2007, 03:44:54 PM »

they now have 300 up on the fourm of alluc not sure if its up on main page going to watch it soon

if you don't bet, he can't fold. but he always calls, so don't bet
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »

Afew tips in finding links on requested programmes.
Here are a few tips and tricks to finding links using popular search engines such as Google.com and Yahoo.com. Some are pretty advanced wheras others are more or less simple.
To help newcomers to alluc.org I have added difficulty ratings next to each trick or tip to allow you to choose which one you would prefer. All of these techniques require basic knowledge of computers and teh internet and just a drop of common sense.

Technique One: Google Basic Operators|  Rating: Easy
    If someone has requested a specific series you can easily use Google.com or another search engine to find links. For example, if you wanted to find episodes of 'House' you would type in:

'' 'House' Episode '' This will search for websites containing the text 'House Episode (1, One, E01, S01E01)'

More advanced search strings can include the following. This can be useful when searching for specific Seasons, or Episodes:

'' 'House' S01 E01 '' Common variations can be used here aswell, such as 'Season 1, Episode 1' and so on.

Technique Two: Google Advanced Operators |  Rating: Intermediate
    Google operators are advanced strings of text that can be included within the search box, these will affect the search results in certain ways. The most popular, and useful ones for searching for links included:

allinurl:   
    If you start a query with [allinurl:], Google will restrict the results to those with all of the query words in the url. For instance, [allinurl: google search] will return only documents that have both "google" and "search" in the url.

allintitle:               
    If you start a query with [allintitle:], Google will restrict the results to those with all of the query words in the title. For instance, [allintitle: google search] will return only documents that have both "google" and "search" in the title.

site:             
    If you include [site:] in your query, Google will restrict the results to those websites in the given domain. For instance, [help site:www.google.com] will find pages about help within www.google.com. [help site:com] will find pages about help within .com urls. Note there can be no space between the "site:" and the domain.

Using the [site:] operator is particulary useful when searching for links. An example of this in use can be:

'House site:youtube.com' - Searches for House links in youtube.com

'House site:youtube.com and dailymotion.com' - Searches for House links within the websites Youtube.com and Dailymotion.com

More specific searches can also be carried out when looking for specific episodes or seasons:

'House episode 1 site:youtube.com and dailymotion.com' - The final result comes up with:

YouTube - House - 3.03
        House is on hiatus because the wolrd series, and will be back on oct. ... from episode 3.03 - "Informed Consent" part 1 - http://www.dailymotion.com/. ...
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=82LR09K3hz0 - 84k - Cached - Similar pages

Although this is not what you searched for it has shown you a user that has uploaded an episode of House. Clicking on the User's name on www.youtube.com will redirect you to a list of all their videos.

Technique Three: Uploading Youtube Users |  Rating: Easy
    It is certainly likely that if a user has uploaded one episode of a certain series that there will be more episodes to follow. To see if they have submitted any other episodes check out their user area.

Clicking on the user's name will normally work aswell.

In a user's space you have access to external links, extra episodes and groups. External links may take you to their blogs, websites and so on, where they may have uploaded various episodes. Extra episodes an be seen in their 'Video Section'. The user may have entered groups dedicated to a specific Tv-Show or series, clicking here will show you quite a fewlinks and episodes.

Technique Four: User Comments |  Rating: Easy
    If you find a video of a certain episode, but cannot find anymore from the specific user try reading through a few of their comments as they often post links to other sources, episodes and websites.

Example wrote:

Susan says: Where can I find the rest Season 2!? I love this show so much!

Bob says: Dunno, but it's so great!

Fred says: This user has loads of great links: http://www.youtube.com/userXXXX/groupXXXX.htm

Susan says: Wow! Thanks Fred, I also found a great blog with a few episodes on: www.myvideolinksblog.com

Technique Five: Search Plugins  |  Rating: Easy
    This may require Mozzila Firefox 2.1. I'll be using www.dailymotion.com for this example, so make sure you are pretty familiar wit the site, it's layout and how it functions first.

If you have the built in search box with your browser, it will most likely be highlighted in blue when you access the home page of dailymotion.com. Click on the button your browser has highlighted and a list of recommended search engines will appear. Clicking on them will add them to your browsers search engine plugin allowing you to search that particular website anywhere.

This can be used with most websites now.
Alluc.org a gem of a site

Thankyou Top Post

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: