blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:57:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  I'll deliberately tune in to watch....Jade?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'll deliberately tune in to watch....Jade?  (Read 23860 times)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2007, 12:57:23 PM »

I love the tabloid puns.

A sidebar about Liverpool politicians and famous scouse TV personalities like Paul O'Grady rushing to distance themselves from Sherringham's Liverpudlian missus.....

"Danielle Walks Alone"

8/10 for that one, there must be at least a niner somewhere in this fracaa though.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2007, 02:37:40 PM »

The ironic thing is, Jade will probably be chosen to be a representative for the anti racism and bullying campaigns that will  result from the latest BB series.  They will take the angle that if a well liked celeb can be a racist bully, then anyone can. She will give talks to kids about how negative bullying is and at the same time pick up a nice pay slip. I hope I am wrong
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2007, 02:41:18 PM »

Outrage in India seems exagerated.

All the pictures I've seen of protestors from the subcontinent look like staged groups of no more than 20.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2007, 03:17:12 PM »

How depressing to hear that Jade got a whopping 21% of people voting to keep her in the house.  Were these people voting to keep her in as they wanted to see a bloodbath, or do they genuinely support her behaviour?

Neither, it's just that Jade makes great TV, she's fantastic viewing IMO, something to make everyone angry.
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2007, 06:10:35 PM »

I might just add guys the fact that when jermaine jackson called some1 in the house white trash that wasnt mentiond.

ther is nothin racist ppl r jus bein stuipid about what jade sed.if she was ime sure shipla wud of sed so.
#
and as for rascist comments white trash is more racist than anythin else sed on the show.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2007, 06:13:27 PM »

I might just add guys the fact that when jermaine jackson called some1 in the house white trash that wasnt mentiond.

ther is nothin racist ppl r jus bein stuipid about what jade sed.if she was ime sure shipla wud of sed so.
#
and as for rascist comments white trash is more racist than anythin else sed on the show.

yes..F Off home wasn't meant in a racist way at all. (said by Sheringhams bird)

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2007, 06:15:29 PM »

I wish sum 1 wud start askin about jermanes comments
tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »

those 3 birds are white trash, he just stated the facts...

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2007, 06:33:11 PM »

no but its racist sayin white trash same way it wud be if sum 1 sed chinease trash or black trash dnt u think so?Huh?Huh???
tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »

I think white trash refers to certain group of individuals and not to the entire race.  It is a cultural reference not racial one, so calling someone white trash is not racist.

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2007, 06:38:44 PM »

2 of the birds are just plastic titted bints who have the MOST annoying accents in the world, have never passed an exam in their life, never read a book, never said anything intelligent/witty, never had to work hard in a job and who i wish would either wake up and realise only shit comes out of their f*cking mouths or find a nice, quiet way of killing themselves.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

How much better do i feel now ive said it!

KingPoker

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
The_Ant

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2007, 06:48:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shilpa is a snobby , snidey back stabbing bitch !! though i too haven't watched much 

« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 09:09:26 pm by charmaine » 

So what do you think of Jade and her two buddies?

Personally i agree with this quote taken from the the Sun editorial today -

""She has left the house with her true personality laid bare - a vile, pig-ignorant, racist bully consumed by envy of a woman of superior intelligence, beauty and class."

"

« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 07:36:56 PM by The_Ant » Logged
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2007, 06:50:22 PM »

still prefer my editorial above!

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2007, 06:54:25 PM »

Tabloids arn't backing down  Cheesy

M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2007, 07:04:49 PM »

I think white trash refers to certain group of individuals and not to the entire race.  It is a cultural reference not racial one, so calling someone white trash is not racist.

Just in the same way as if there is a pakistani gentleman I dont like, and I call HIM a "paki bastard" - THAT is against HIM and not against people from pakistan.

Huh??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: