blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:34:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Over Night Chip counts (Walsall)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Over Night Chip counts (Walsall)  (Read 7070 times)
Dani Versace

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2005, 12:40:18 PM »

to find a typical yam yam look no futher then des  Afro *gbling bling goldstar jonas. its a person from round the west midlands area, birmingham to be more specific

he that learns how to fly one day, first has to learn how to stand and walk, one can not fly into flying
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2005, 12:47:45 PM »

Oh I SEE. I do hope it's not derogatory - please tell me it's genuinely a term of endearment rather than offensive.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ksollis

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2005, 01:00:50 PM »

nearly right dani yam yams is a nickname for walsall people .you could say des is from the black country though Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Afro
Dani Versace

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2005, 01:08:09 PM »

yam yam is a person from walsall, the place where i work and i didnt know, lol Cheesy,always thought they were from birmingham. as im from wolves is there a term for us? nothing offensive please lol Evil

he that learns how to fly one day, first has to learn how to stand and walk, one can not fly into flying
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2005, 01:10:30 PM »

Losers?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dani Versace

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2005, 01:13:21 PM »

no u got confussed thats the term used for nottingham folk, isnt it? Wink

ksollis

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2005, 01:17:47 PM »

lookers.. is the nickname for the hampton mob and dani you make no exception Cheesy Cheesy thumbs up
Dani Versace

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2005, 01:21:14 PM »

welll im of to work now, good look to all involved , remember dont be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2005, 01:26:12 PM »

slap des a few times from me please and find out which fish dumped there chips to him

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2005, 01:29:11 PM »

well i'm from Birmingham and we call people from wolverhampton yam yams Huh?
i remember when we used to play them at footie (obviously a while back now) we used to sing "yam not singin' anymore"" to their pathetic fans Grin

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2005, 01:36:40 PM »

They got FANS? Wow!

Actually. Wolves were the first team I ever supported, back in the days when the first ever European footie match was televised.

Billy Wright was my Hero - I think he married a Beverley Sister eventually. (Beverley Sisters - a sort of hot rock group). Billy had 107 England caps.

And they had Peter Broadbent, someone Dooley, Ron Flowers, all heros of mine as a boy.

Manager was Stan Cullis, & i THINK the Chairman was Major Buckley.

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2005, 02:40:54 PM »

The Beverley sisters the spice girls of their day, was Derek Dougan not playing TK

thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2005, 03:35:35 PM »

He predates the Doug, great player, gentleman as well.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2005, 05:29:46 PM »

No no no no no, LONG time before Derek Dougan!

Seeley was another player in the same team.

It was different then though. They had a left back, a right back, a left half, well, you get the drift.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: