blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:02:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Walsall GukPT: Final Day - Interactive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Walsall GukPT: Final Day - Interactive  (Read 84382 times)
bigalhx1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 01:13:12 PM »

the odds on bluesq

Jerome Bradpiece (608K) 4/1               Des Jonas (225K) 12/1    
Peter 'The Bandit' Evans (596K) 4/1     Dan Carter (232K) 12/1    
Mohammed Shafiq (340K) 7/1              Adam Wilkinson (239K) 14/1  
Ganesh Rao (362K) 8/1                       Raj Patel (246K) 14/1    
Joe Beevers (237K) 8/1                      Billy Ngo (178K) 16/1  
Chris Bruce (270K) 12/1                      John Conroy (132K) 25/1  

so wot do we all fancy
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:16:01 PM by bigalhx1 » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 01:17:30 PM »

My three selections are.....

Shaf

Chris Bruce

Peter Evans

Dan Carter

Des

Punk Floyd

Forced to go for just one, I'd select Chris Bruce, for Notts, & Shaf, as a win for him would be superb news for the Cash Game.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nohome

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 01:24:17 PM »

HOVAH HOVAH HOVAH

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 01:27:50 PM »

Anyone else think it's ridiculous that after 18 one hour levels players complain about it being a crapshoot? And the decision to freeze the antes at 600 whilst still increasing the blinds is absolutely farcical. Surely they should stick to the advertised structure, and if players don't like increasing blinds and antes they should be pointed in the direction of the cash games.

I think anything done for the good of the game, with the consent of the players, is fantastic.

Whilst totalling agreeing with Red's general point..... yesterday,knowing the approaching structure, I made a decision to make some moves before I got too low for comfort. Unfortunately Dan Carter was on fire at the time and took me out with Aces, .....but the point is that if I KNEW the structure was going to alter it would have affected my decision.

That's a good point too ripple. Who would organise a tourney eh?

The older I get, the better I was.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »

Come on Chris Bruce. 

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2007, 01:32:09 PM »

2 tricasts in a week? would have loved to see the seating draw beforehand but will go for.

shaf
bruce
conroy

conroy at 25-1 is just ridiculous with his mtt experience online, hes only a couple of hands from the bigstack and he will be out early or have a stack for the final. Shaf at 7-1 is also too high as he is a streak/form player and nobdoy can doubt his current run. Those will be the 2 bets for me.

ariston

better lucky than good
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »

Anyone else think it's ridiculous that after 18 one hour levels players complain about it being a crapshoot? And the decision to freeze the antes at 600 whilst still increasing the blinds is absolutely farcical. Surely they should stick to the advertised structure, and if players don't like increasing blinds and antes they should be pointed in the direction of the cash games.

I think anything done for the good of the game, with the consent of the players, is fantastic.

Whilst totalling agreeing with Red's general point..... yesterday,knowing the approaching structure, I made a decision to make some moves before I got too low for comfort. Unfortunately Dan Carter was on fire at the time and took me out with Aces, .....but the point is that if I KNEW the structure was going to alter it would have affected my decision.

Nope certainly not easy......but really enjoyed my first visit to Walsall... very well looked after by both staff and Blue Square.....good luck to those left, especially Blondite Chris Bruce.. at 12/1 my fiver is on Dan Carter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2007, 01:34:30 PM »

HOVAH HOVAH HOVAH

...and kol tuv to you Sir.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2007, 01:37:19 PM »

Nope certainly not easy......but really enjoyed my first visit to Walsall... very well looked after by both staff and Blue Square.....good luck to those left, especially Blondite Chris Bruce.. at 12/1 my fiver is on Dan Carter.

I think at least 5 of those remaining are blondes -

Definites are....

Dan Carter

John Conroy

Joe Beevers

Chris Bruce

Des Jonas

Not sure about the others.

bigalhx1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2007, 01:43:24 PM »

who is conroy online
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 01:48:54 PM »

who is conroy online

Punk Floyd, of BadBeat.

aidenson

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2007, 01:57:12 PM »

Normally i would go for des and i hope he wins being a regular at walsall but usually i'm not a good dealer for him if u believe in that sort of crap and rumour has it i'm one of the final table dealers  SO GET UR CHIPS EARLY DEZZIE
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2007, 01:58:20 PM »

Punkfloyd-he has won so many comps on ladbrokes, pokerstars etc so will not be bothered by being the shortstack. If he wins his first allin he will make the top 3 imo.

ariston

better lucky than good
Matty H

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 02:04:30 PM »

Good luck Dan Carter. The Bristol Boys are watching and expect
bigalhx1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »

bluesq are offering odds on when the 1st  deal will be done on the final table                 no deal    100/1
2 players    9/2
3 players    2/1
4 players evens
5 players    6/1
6 players    14/1
7 players    28/1
8 players    33/1
9 players    66/1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: