blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:27:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Walsall GukPT: Final Day - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Walsall GukPT: Final Day - Interactive  (Read 84383 times)
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: February 19, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »

disgraceful is that is how the chip count is decided imo. If its 3.30 am and 4 or 5 left with one huge chip leader it will slow play down becuase he can just take the maximum time on every decision and blind away slowly to first. That needs to be changed definately.

Complete and utter oversight. The rules should never have stated this. If we had gotten close to this situation I can assure you that we would have 'reserved our right to change the rules for the good of the game.' I would NEVER have allowed the prizes to have been decided in this way.

We have a rules committee meeting in a couple of weeks time and this and several other issues will be addressed then.

Yep Don't muck around with it too much this is already fantastic....

Maybe some secret bounties would be good on the Blue Sq pros or something like that - you have a great event.

I agree (with the event being fantastic, not the secret bounty bit). A truly excellent event. I even loved the structure - including the antes. Smiley

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: February 19, 2007, 09:40:54 PM »

Congratulations to the final table and the winners.

Excellent updates Jen and Snoopy! I read them all in the way back in the car, even though I was at the event itself, as I love the writing style. Some excellent reporting - especially some of the hand descriptions - i.e. Dan Carter 75s vs Joe Beevers AA. Awesome Smiley

Thanks a lot Matt, it's not easy when you're short on time and absolutely knackered, but I think it would be boring if we just reported the facts and figures - hopefully that sets us apart from the competition.

Well done to Dan 'Sideshow Bob' Carter, nice lad - although annoying youthful, grr!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #512 on: February 19, 2007, 10:07:23 PM »

Summary of events can be found here...

http://www.blondepoker.com/index.php?q=node/7693
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 20, 2007, 12:14:09 AM »

Congratulations to the final table and the winners.

Excellent updates Jen and Snoopy! I read them all in the way back in the car, even though I was at the event itself, as I love the writing style. Some excellent reporting - especially some of the hand descriptions - i.e. Dan Carter 75s vs Joe Beevers AA. Awesome Smiley

Thanks a lot Matt, it's not easy when you're short on time and absolutely knackered, but I think it would be boring if we just reported the facts and figures - hopefully that sets us apart from the competition.

Well done to Dan 'Sideshow Bob' Carter, nice lad - although annoying youthful, grr!

Snoopy and Jen youve done a great job on the updates.

snoopy, you cant call me sideshow bob when my hair isnt long :b

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
stewart

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: February 20, 2007, 03:11:12 PM »

Cheers for the updates, top stuff.

Brilliant event again from the GPT team, i would play 50 of these a year if that was possible! They really are great events. Just need to get a result in one now! lol

Stewart i will reserve comment on Shaf, lol. Except to say his best investment might be in lottery tickets.

lol james you got to remember he is a cash game player not a tourneyment player, in the 4 years i known him i only ever seen him in maybe 4 finals (not inc the last 2)

many think he is a fish at the cash tables but he is one of the best around if you ask myself he allways puts u to a decision every single hand

bluesq : archclub vc : ericuk DTD : pokerstu pokerstars : pokerstu1
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 20, 2007, 03:54:12 PM »

Cheers for the updates, top stuff.

Brilliant event again from the GPT team, i would play 50 of these a year if that was possible! They really are great events. Just need to get a result in one now! lol

Stewart i will reserve comment on Shaf, lol. Except to say his best investment might be in lottery tickets.

lol james you got to remember he is a cash game player not a tourneyment player, in the 4 years i known him i only ever seen him in maybe 4 finals (not inc the last 2)

many think he is a fish at the cash tables but he is one of the best around if you ask myself he allways puts u to a decision every single hand

All i can say is i hope he plays the rest of them Cheesy

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
stewart

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: February 20, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »

lol

bluesq : archclub vc : ericuk DTD : pokerstu pokerstars : pokerstu1
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: