blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:16:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  The Vic Live Update - DAY TWO (Second Day One....!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Vic Live Update - DAY TWO (Second Day One....!)  (Read 28250 times)
MrMoves
It's not the principle, it's the money

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2005, 06:43:05 PM »

Evening Tikay, top reporting as always.

What are the chips looking like for Tony G. and John Caldwell?

Thanks.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2005, 06:44:24 PM »

Lok who's just walked in! They'll let anyone in here.

[attachment deleted by admin]

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2005, 06:46:14 PM »

John Caldwell & Tony G? Give me a mo.......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »

John Caldwell 18k. And as a certain young lady suggested, he HAS put a black windcheater on, over his yellow PokerrNews shirt. How she know THAT?

Dave Lloyd, 9k

Tony G - he does not appear to be where he was - it looks like he is OUT, dammit. I've asked Red-Dog to go & see if he can locate him.

Sarah0502

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2005, 06:53:31 PM »

Thanks for the updates, better luck next time!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2005, 06:54:22 PM »

And a BIG welcome to our latest Member, Mr Paul Parker, another of my heroes. We ran a piece on him in this weeks Poker 425. Top bloke, really. As you know, I can't divulge e-mail addresses of blondeites, but his made me laugh, it's sooooo apt.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2005, 06:56:45 PM »

CORRECTION. Steve Bovis is NOT out. Sorry about that, Red-Dog told me wrong.

Patrick Mortensen, Barcelona, hero & Finalist, is OUT.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2005, 06:57:38 PM »

good work tikay as always.............any chip counts for john shipley and jac a rama  thanks

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2005, 06:58:59 PM »

I am afraid it seems that Tony G HAS gone. We can't find him anywhere. So plenty of blondeites still in, but Team blonde is done for the day.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2005, 07:00:45 PM »

Jac Arams has 30k, according to my little man, Red-Dog. Hehe, I LOVE bossinng him about. HURRY UP Red.......

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2005, 07:06:02 PM »

Mr Joe Beevers, one of the great ambassadors of British Poker.

Nice hat Joe  Azn

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2005, 07:09:09 PM »

OK, I am out of here in a few minutes, off to Gutshot to play in the Main Event.

Between now & about 0100 am, when Jen is due to arrive, I have to leave you in the hands of Rolf Slotboom & Rolf "woody" Woods", & the Antes-Up Crew. I am sure they will do their best to keep you amused. Sorry about leaving you, but I'm sure Rolf & Rolf will look safter you in the absence of Jen & myself for a few hours. We BADLY need another Updater, we just can't cope with 2. Please take it easy on our "temporary" Updaters, but you can resume normal service when Jen or I return. My Gutshot Comp, which I am obliged to play (reason why later....) is an 8pm start. I may be back here before 9......

It's Dinner Break now, for an hour.

I do believe there will be another blonde Live Update tonight, too, from Gutshot.

Robert Cooper, on the TV Table, 28k.

Paul King, 30k.

We can't find John Shipley, but he may have taken an early diner-break.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2005, 07:23:16 PM »

Good luck Tikay !

Do it for the "saga brigade"

Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
luckyblind

Why did I call myself lucky?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2005, 07:29:06 PM »

Evening folks. tikay has gone off in search of another 13th place finish for Blonde so I am going to bring you as many updates as I can until a) Jen gets here b) Tikay gets knocked out at the Gutshot.

D 4 Events - Deepstack & Short-Handed Poker Festivals across Europe. €500 main events with €300 & €200 Side Events.

Great Structures, Fantastic Venues, Affordable entry fees.

PM for more info.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2005, 07:34:58 PM »

that will be   b  then

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: