blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:45:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 79313 times)
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2007, 02:07:43 PM »

There is a Paul Linton too who has played previous EPT's...
OH NEVER MIND IM JUST REALLY EXCITED TODAY.

NICK HAVE YOU SEEN THAT SIMON TRUMPER IS PLAYING IN THE 20POUND COMP TONIGHT AT NOTTS.YOU FANCY COMING DOWN?
Gobbomom

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »

Naturally, plenty of Americans have been lured in by the Monte Carlo razzmatazz  and the the huge prizepool, but due to an unfortunate lack of a playerlist (I do hope we receive one), I'm going to have trouble identifying our friends from across the pond. However, Paulie from TaoPoker is here, and I'm sure he'll help me name a few of these well known Americans, so hopefully we can offer an eclectic range of nationalities today.

I did spot Gobboboy, fresh off his 2nd place finish in the Aussie Millions this January - he's truly unmissable. Also, I did recognise Kevin O'Donnell, who I believe did very well in various WSOP events last year.

Hello, from across the pond! I can help you with the Americans as time progresses if you like. There is a list of players on Pokerstars, but it is done by using their online names. Please feel free to message me if you want any specific real names. 

Gobbomom
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2007, 02:14:17 PM »

Naturally, plenty of Americans have been lured in by the Monte Carlo razzmatazz  and the the huge prizepool, but due to an unfortunate lack of a playerlist (I do hope we receive one), I'm going to have trouble identifying our friends from across the pond. However, Paulie from TaoPoker is here, and I'm sure he'll help me name a few of these well known Americans, so hopefully we can offer an eclectic range of nationalities today.

I did spot Gobboboy, fresh off his 2nd place finish in the Aussie Millions this January - he's truly unmissable. Also, I did recognise Kevin O'Donnell, who I believe did very well in various WSOP events last year.

Hello, from across the pond! I can help you with the Americans as time progresses if you like. There is a list of players on Pokerstars, but it is done by using their online names. Please feel free to message me if you want any specific real names. 

Gobbomom

I believe this is your son?

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2007, 02:15:38 PM »

As I exit the cardroom, a bemused tikay grabs me to tell me of yet another of poker's 'grey areas'. According to tikay, a young chap made a 3.5k bet on the River and was called. When the aggressor realised he'd been called, he said, "Well done, you got me" and folded his hand. At this point, the caller mucked his hand too However, the dealer picked him up on this and said he can't muck his hand and that he has to show to which the player responded, "But why not, he's thrown his hand away" Anyhow, it didn't really go any further because his opponent said it was okay and didn't want a fuss, which was very sporting of him, but it just shows how many controversial aspects there are to poker regarding these rules and what people's understanding of them are.
Gobbomom

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2007, 02:17:19 PM »

I believe this is your son?

[/quote]

why yes, it is. Thank you for the picture!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »

Also caught site of big names players, Max Pescatori, Johnny Lodden and Carlos Mortensen.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2007, 02:17:47 PM »

Not a familiar face to many. But this is Annette_15, emerging star from the online world.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2007, 02:20:12 PM »

Sometimes, players can really make it hard for me to take a photo, by doing things such as...falling asleep

Or scoffing a sandwich...

laz

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2007, 02:21:24 PM »

can u check my friend if u got time? andor daroczi , i think he's playing at table 23 seat 6 (photo would be nice too Wink)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2007, 02:23:16 PM »

Not often spotted on European soil, this is Victor Ramdin, part of Team Pokerstars.

And Martin Wendt, who is probably going to win the 'Silliest Over-Sized Headphones' Award.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2007, 02:23:21 PM »

Not a familiar face to many. But this is Annette_15, emerging star from the online world.

Arr!......thats what the scandie raising machine looks like!!!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2007, 02:23:43 PM »

I recall a request for this chap, who I hope is Andor Daroczi currently playing on table 23 seat 6. Seems like a quiet, focused chap, although he did just lose a few chips on a board on a 7-Q-6-Q-T board, his opponent holding 8-9 for the straight. Nothing catastrophic though, he's still on 13,200.
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2007, 02:24:21 PM »

Is Phil Ivey playing in this?

Annette_15 still looks 15. She's got quite some online record.
laz

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2007, 02:25:55 PM »

I recall a request for this chap, who I hope is Andor Daroczi currently playing on table 23 seat 6. Seems like a quiet, focused chap, although he did just lose a few chips on a board on a 7-Q-6-Q-T board, his opponent holding 8-9 for the straight. Nothing catastrophic though, he's still on 13,200.

yep thats him , thanks a lot
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2007, 02:26:05 PM »

Are you sure Lodden's sandwich isn't on the way out???

Great to have you there for us gang.

Is Paul Gourlay playing today?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: