blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:27:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  rags........
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: rags........  (Read 1679 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 08:45:15 AM »

I don't understand the BB's play in this one anymore. He should have the 5 but he won't have 56 otherwise he would probably not have played it like this. If your take on the BB is right and he "doesn't have a clue" I take him for the FD now and no longer for the 5. I have seen people play the FD like this a lot (and hate the way they play it..even though I have been known to do it myself...too much)

It's still a push for me.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
rudders

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 05:00:48 PM »

ok- i push- similar thoughts to others- get bb call then a " i think i need to hit the 6 to chop"  call from the lag

bb turns over 56- ugh but knew as soon as he insta called- and LAG turns over 58 lol- hate the way the bb played his nut str- with 2 others in the pot and potential draws there. However i missed my flush so he scooped 15k+ pot so it worked well in the end.

Nb the pot winner went out in about 20th- Lag won the comp and i came 5th. I suspect I could/should have got away from this with some chips left- if only because the 56 guy was not good and over cautious!?

Blonde Roshambo champion 2007
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: