blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:16:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Facebook?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facebook?  (Read 15022 times)
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 12:09:59 AM »

I'm an addict. Feel free to throw a sheep at me.

Rod Stirzaker

ok - shouldn't hurt coz i throw like a girl

I have some if u want them!

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
MAF

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 05:14:57 PM »

I've just recently joined Facebook and am finding it quite addictive.

Is it worth someone setting up a Blonde Poker network which we could all join?  I'm not sure whether you can restrict a network to include site members only (e.g. must see forum for password).  I'm still trying to work out half the features.

Anyway, I appreciate I've only met a handful of you guys from APAT meetings, but my name is Mark Flynn if you want to add me (look for the photo of me in Vegas).

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 05:23:29 PM »

Is it worth someone setting up a Blonde Poker network which we could all join?  I'm not sure whether you can restrict a network to include site members only (e.g. must see forum for password).  I'm still trying to work out half the features.

Anyway, I appreciate I've only met a handful of you guys from APAT meetings, but my name is Mark Flynn if you want to add me (look for the photo of me in Vegas).

There already is a Blondepoker group - search and ye shall find.
MAF

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 05:25:20 PM »

Strange! I did look for one but couldn't find it.  Will check again later.  Thanks!

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 06:40:57 PM »

Strange! I did look for one but couldn't find it.  Will check again later.  Thanks!

Hey MAF - it's a group rather than a network if that's any help...

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
MAF

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 08:24:17 PM »

Found it!   

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 09:02:27 PM »

wow - just got a really nice message on facebook.  Message pops up from name I don't recognise.  She says she was in the same school as me, a few years younger, and had been bullied when she had arrived as the new girl.  She said I had calmed her down, and she wanted to thank me!  How cool is that?!  To be honest, I don't have any recollection of it at all, so it may well be a case of mistaken identity! 

If true, seems rather Ironic that I ended up dropping out at 15 due to being bullied myself.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 09:06:22 PM »

I keep getting old school friends adding me and I have no idea who they are.

They're all the same age as me though

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 09:22:09 PM »

I've been playing six degrees of separation between me and famous people using only links between friends.

So far I've got to Stephen Fry in four moves.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »

I've been playing six degrees of separation between me and famous people using only links between friends.

So far I've got to Stephen Fry in four moves.

I'm going to add Indestructable and Tikay as my friends, then you can get there in one Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2007, 03:02:35 AM »

I don't really understand Facebook, what it does, or why, it's like MSN to me, a bit of a mystery. But I'm not sure I have time to do justice to either.

Anyway, I keep getting e-mails from Facebook saying ""x" has added you to Facebook as a friend".

When I click the link, I need to register, & all sorts.

So, I've registered, & many thanks to all those who have added me. I shant be setting up my own Facebook though, for the reasons I stated above.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2007, 03:49:06 PM »

Hi i've set up a facebook account at last and have already joined up on the blondepoker group, i'm Adrian Barnett on there feel free to add me. I only have 3 friends and i'm married to one of them, mr popular me.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
Mar

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2007, 07:45:45 PM »

Facebook is good. I never got into the whole myspace thing, but facebook seems a different kettle of fish. It's not "lets add as many 'friends' as possible to get a huge network of nobodys". It seems like a genuine attempt to network real life friends online and connect those with similar interests. I've been on facebook a few years and it's genuinely improved my communication with people i'd not seen in a while.

Tikay, you need only register once. Whether you registered by visiting the facebook website, or signing up through the link provided in the email. If in the future you recieve emails asking 'x has invited you facebook', simply search for them on your sole account, or email them back asking to search for you (as you already have an account).
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »

I joined the blonde group also, Jim Delling is the name.
The Player

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »

cant stand myspace.... horrible lil site!

Facebook however is great! its easy to use and FREE!!!! (friends reunited eat your heart out!). Infact I met my current girlfriend on facebook. The fact that it does what all these pay sites do.... only better.. and for free just makes it number one in my book Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: