blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:03:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Facebook?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Facebook?  (Read 15076 times)
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 08:26:11 PM »

facebook > everything

Smiley

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 10:30:38 PM »

don't have any friends, so being on all those sites would make me depressed.  Everyday I would check the site to see who is joining as mu friend only to find an empty space....

is there a way to bribe people to join myspace or a facebook? 

Post it and they will come.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2007, 10:34:01 PM »

Now on facebook, George Barr Dickson and joined the blondepoker network.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2007, 11:41:57 PM »

don't have any friends, so being on all those sites would make me depressed.  Everyday I would check the site to see who is joining as mu friend only to find an empty space....

I just went to poke you Cheesy  It would help if you were on there  Roll Eyes  Or are you under a pseudonym?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 12:05:29 AM »

I just went to poke you Cheesy  It would help if you were on there  Roll Eyes  Or are you under a pseudonym?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 07:39:24 PM »

Is there a tantrum on facebook?  it is not me, claire you have to be careful who you poke in the darkness...

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
KeithyB

It's a Euro Rover...old man!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 12:46:12 AM »

Is there a tantrum on facebook?  it is not me, claire you have to be careful who you poke in the darkness...

especially since Justin left.............       
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 06:23:01 PM »

especially since Justin left.............       

dear     oh      dear

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 07:35:36 PM »

facebook > everything

Smiley

Slight hyperbole but only slight Smiley

Only thing I think is a bit lame on facebook is poking. Poking simply can't compare with say nudge wars on msn.

Nudge wars are aggressive and tactical battles, mixing moments of stealth with prolonged periods of combat, testing the stamina and fortitude of all participants.

Poke wars in contrast are tepid affairs, never causing anywhere near the desired amount of bloodshed.

If nudge wars are full contact, high octane UFC mixed martial arts bouts, poke wars are like playing noughts and crosses....by mail.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 10:33:01 PM »

facebook > everything

Smiley

Only thing I think is a bit lame on facebook is poking. Poking simply can't compare with say nudge wars on msn.

Nudge wars are aggressive and tactical battles, mixing moments of stealth with prolonged periods of combat, testing the stamina and fortitude of all participants.

Poke wars in contrast are tepid affairs, never causing anywhere near the desired amount of bloodshed.

If nudge wars are full contact, high octane UFC mixed martial arts bouts, poke wars are like playing noughts and crosses....by mail.

You up for a game?? My address is ......

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »

just set up as Adam Mason
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2007, 08:40:19 PM »

facebook > everything

Smiley

With an Ivorian.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2007, 11:26:47 PM »

Joined about a week ago, not got very far with it yet. Im sure i will when im having trouble sleeping. Mark Long on there.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2007, 11:40:23 PM »

I'm an addict. Feel free to throw a sheep at me.

Rod Stirzaker

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2007, 11:57:06 PM »

I'm an addict. Feel free to throw a sheep at me.

Rod Stirzaker

ok - shouldn't hurt coz i throw like a girl

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: