blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:40:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Grand Prix De Paris: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grand Prix De Paris: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 34981 times)
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2007, 02:09:35 AM »

good luck tomorrow paul

i`v become cos`s bitch
gourlay

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2007, 02:42:11 AM »

Rocket Man Report 2 !!

Three cocktails later, still in the bar with snoops discussing day 3 strategy, tried to order a white russian, the barman thought i was asking if he spoke russian, i gave up!!!

Summary of Day 3 strategy.... in short... make day 4!!!!

I am just happy to still be in with the cards i have had to endure today. I just wish i could have had day 1s cards today and todays cards on day 1. I am not kidding you on day one i had  , , , i limped with small pocket pairs and hit trips 7 times out of 8 thats no exageration ask Pete Gould he was sat next to me.. I never got paid once !!!!!!

Today I have had absolutely FFFU ***** aLL  !!!!!!!

The one valuable thing I have had today is an advanced lesson in tourney poker, even though i have never been above average all day, i have watched and learnt a few things on how to play an above average stack, at the latter stages of a tourney from the an experienced table. I say learn't i have always known what u should do, but never had the balls and or the conviction that it was in fact the right thing to do!.  To see Ram, Mizzi and Lisandro tear chunks of each other and some unsuspecting frenchies was.... interesting.

They where all up and down, and Mizzi ended up throwing his chips away, but some of the calls raises and reraises with VERY MEDIOCRE HANDS was special.

Still no White Russian, snoops wants to mark my report before hometime so im off.

gourlay

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2007, 02:52:16 AM »

good luck tomorrow paul
caz

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2007, 10:49:56 AM »

Jamesy!!!

Tiny Dancer?? LOL! This is why you should always take me shopping with you!!!

Dont worry about work (as if!)...got it all under control!

GOOD LUCK!

xxx
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »

Rocket Man Report ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm all alone in Paris, well sat with snoops in the bar getting a few down my neck to help me sleep in my hovel, i mean hotel..... no I mean Hovel !!

I Could go back and entertain myself with the limited selection of "movies" available in the room but i decided to keep snoops company as he writes his reports of every result in the UK that has just been emailed to him. I dont think anyone would believe how had this team works im knackered after two days sat playing and these guys do 2 hours before and two hours after all us players.... i just wanted to say how much I know he is appreciated by all players and spectators alike. without these guys it would be a lot less fun!!!

Hey mate. Good luck today!! Nice post above too.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: