blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:03:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Am I Doomed to Go Bust Here??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I Doomed to Go Bust Here??  (Read 855 times)
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2007, 02:54:56 PM »

I don't know hos to transferhand history from Blonde if I can but heres the situation?

I deposit £50 last night and start two tabline 25c/50c PLO - Been doing the same over past few night and been doing pretty well cleaned out both tables then it was really quiet on the site I moved up to $1/2 and had a good 2hr session.  I have worked my initial £50 upto £527 and I log on this morning just for a wee bit to play no games at 50c/$1 or $1/$2 so I decide to have a wee spell on $2/4.  Probably my first mistake I done half a buy in pretty quickly when my nut straight was beaten by a rivered flush. 

Anyway here's the situation having played for around 90 minutes I am up to $830 and decide that I have had enough was about to shut down but I had auto post on so my blind is in and I get  As there was a bit of action pre flop table maniac who was involved in every pot and had been raising every other hand, this was one of the reasons I decided to get out the way and go for a bit of scran.

The action was something like this

SB
BB
POT
Re-Pot
Pass
Pass
Call

Flop Q 7 7

Check
Pot (no suprise here - > Maniac)
Call
Pot
Pass
Call

Turn 6

All in
Call

River - 9

Matey had 77 8T for quads!! 

My question is was I doomed to go bust here?  Should I could I have played it any different?  I don't think for a second he has quads.  Infact that was probably my downfall here, I never really though it through at all.  I had decided I was leaving and should just have given up the BB. 

But I think gred got the better of me on this occasion.

I'm trying to console myself with the fact that really I only lost £50 overall of my own dosh but thats not really the point.  Over the past few days I had been showing more restraint than normal and getting out the game when I had made a decent profit on my investment.

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 12:49:56 PM »

unlucky mate hard to get away from!

in time you'll get paid more than you lose by the table maniac but as you know you were playing above your bankroll limit at $2/$4 so cannot reload at this level to recoup your loses.

there lies your mistake....

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: