blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:02:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272624 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Hard time for the rish and famous
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hard time for the rish and famous  (Read 8044 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070607/ten-paris-released-from-jail-early-ea4616c.html

Wonder how many poor people convicted of a similar small time offence will be sent home cus they've got the sniffles.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 04:21:14 PM »

she shouldnt have been there in the first place

we need to learn that celebrities are better than normal folk in almost every way and shouldnt be expected to abide by the same laws.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 04:27:36 PM »

we need to learn that celebrities are better than normal folk in almost every way and shouldnt be expected to abide by the same laws.

good point..

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 04:28:11 PM »

I thought she may have taken the opportunity to make a new movie whilst in there.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 04:30:09 PM »

I thought she may have taken the opportunity to make a new movie whilst in there.

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 04:38:14 PM »

Bloody ridiculous!
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 04:41:03 PM »

I'm not surprised she's feeling a bit peaky. After 3 days in solitary she'll be desperate for a fix....

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 04:42:16 PM »

effing joke

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 04:45:07 PM »

lol      I know some people who actually think these kind of thoughts.   
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 04:48:36 PM »

My view precisely.

But really, it's just outrageous, how on earth can they do that? I guess it's no different to the unbelievable leniancy shown towards Pete Doherty.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 04:56:17 PM »

I really do

think about it, theyve got all the pressure of having to entertain normal people constantly, if you're a modern day celebrity you never get a break.

In order to entertain to the highest of your ability it's the job of those around you to make you feel as supirior as possible,therfore i think it's entirely understandable and forgivable when celebrities have a distorted perception of reality, they dont understand the laws as we do because in their everyday activities theyre not exposed to applied law and social convention the way the rest of us are.

they earn more money, live a better lifestyle, worshiped by millions, you send a contemporary spokesperson for the youth of today to jail it doesnt look good for the country, they provide the public with a unique servie and should recieve the requisit legal exemption to facilitate their creative exuberance.

sending her to jail in the first instance was wrong

mjrevie

Hulkamania is alive and kicking!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 04:57:53 PM »

My view precisely.

But really, it's just outrageous, how on earth can they do that? I guess it's no different to the unbelievable leniancy shown towards Pete Doherty.

Up until you said that i was actually thinking this could only happen in America, but you've hit on the nail with Doherty.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 04:58:28 PM »

I really do

think about it, theyve got all the pressure of having to entertain normal people constantly, if you're a modern day celebrity you never get a break.

In order to entertain to the highest of your ability it's the job of those around you to make you feel as supirior as possible,therfore i think it's entirely understandable and forgivable when celebrities have a distorted perception of reality, they dont understand the laws as we do because in their everyday activities theyre not exposed to applied law and social convention the way the rest of us are.

they earn more money, live a better lifestyle, worshiped by millions, you send a contemporary spokesperson for the youth of today to jail it doesnt look good for the country, they provide the public with a unique servie and should recieve the requisit legal exemption to facilitate their creative exuberance.

Yes, it's the "normal people" that are the PITA, or SIMS.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 04:59:05 PM »

I really do

Is that you Britney?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 05:04:18 PM »

My view precisely.

Up until you said that i was actually thinking this could only happen in America, but you've hit on the nail with Doherty.

If Doherty was a regular guy, he'd have been sorted out by now, & maybe given a chance to live. Every time he goes to Court he does that doe-eyed "I'm reformed" speech & they buy it. A week later, he's back. Rinse, repeat.

He needs saving from himself, & it'd be doing him a huge favour to bang him up with no access to drugs, & give him a chance to sort himself out. The lad is on a terrible, slippery slope, & he's near the end of it. We've seen it so many times with rock-chappies & girlies. Tyler & Keidis & Co somehow got through it, but many don't. Meanwhile, the nanny state worries about us exceeding the speed limit by 3mph at 5 in the morning.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: