blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:52:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 224661 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »

After having taken in some advice from other greyhound owners, they all tell us we should get Rodder's a companion. They will be able to play together and it will also help him a bit later in life when he hopefully goes to the track.

So, had a search, and purchased a bitch by Westmead Hawk and Droopy's Star. Hopefully both shall end up on the track in time. I am getting the bitch on Thursday and have already decided its kennel name to be 'Cassy' (Cassandra from O.F.A.H)

Now, what i need is a good name for Cassy if she goes to race... I want Rookie(s) in the beginning, who can think of some good ones?

Given it's done to incorporate the bitch in the name, how about.....

Rookie's Droopy?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 06:41:57 PM »

its a bit obvious but 'Rookies Fanstasy'

Patience is a virtue.

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 06:47:53 PM »

Huh ?

After having taken in some advice from other greyhound owners, they all tell us we should get Rodder's a companion. They will be able to play together and it will also help him a bit later in life when he hopefully goes to the track.

So, had a search, and purchased a bitch by Westmead Hawk and Droopy's Star. Hopefully both shall end up on the track in time. I am getting the bitch on Thursday and have already decided its kennel name to be 'Cassy' (Cassandra from O.F.A.H)

Now, what i need is a good name for Cassy if she goes to race... I want Rookie(s) in the beginning, who can think of some good ones?

Rookie's Droopy?

lol, i like that, i am presuming you are still talking about the dogs name here and not just making a random statement?

HI HELEN!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 06:50:05 PM »

Huh ?

Rookie's Droopy?

lol, i like that, i am presuming you are still talking about the dogs name here and not just making a random statement?

What else? Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 06:55:29 PM »

maybe too much like fantasy, but Rookie's Dream?

I'm sure I can think of something better!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 07:11:45 PM »

Rookies rebel
Rookies revenge
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 07:15:31 PM »

Rookies Delight
Rookies Royal (Flush)

Patience is a virtue.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 07:17:36 PM »

seeing as the name "My Face" is a no no .... i would like to suggest "Meet it's Rookie"  ... I can imagine many a punter enouraging it round that final bend with shouts of "COME ON..... " Smiley

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 07:18:39 PM »

seeing as the name "My Face" is a no no .... i would like to suggest "Meet it's Rookie"  ... I can imagine many a punter enouraging it round that final bend with shouts of "COME ON..... " Smiley

LOL - has to be the winner!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 07:22:51 PM »

OOOOOOH! You NAUGHTY Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So rude!!!!! - but bloody funny all the same.... Not sure it's a goer tho...lmfao
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2007, 07:31:35 PM »

Had to say it out loud to understand lmfao. Down side is the missus wants to know what i'm looking at...sigh she never believes.
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »

Rookies rocket? bit lame maybe
Rookies raiser?
do you want more or shall i get my coat?  Smiley
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »

All taken on board ty...

Keep em coming - prize for the winner !

HI HELEN!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2007, 01:03:22 AM »

Rookie's Nookie
Red Rookie
Rookie's Cat
Rookie's Fire
Rookie's Flame
Rookie CC
Rookie's Rifle

All the best with this project, and of course well done on the recent success (you jammy b**tard  Grin ).

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2007, 01:24:20 AM »

Rookie's Bookie.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: