blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:18:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 224769 times)
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #585 on: March 03, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »

I am there !!

well thats 2 of us at least then

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #586 on: March 03, 2009, 01:08:27 PM »

Marv

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: March 03, 2009, 01:54:16 PM »

If anyone can find me a flight from Budapest home on Thursday fairly cheap pls let me know.

HI HELEN!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 03, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »

I 100% wish Cassie & her connections the very best of luck, wherever & whenever she makes her debut.

But I'm really struggling to come to terms with Cassie making her debut while Rooks is away.

Her debut is a huge day in this "cradle-to-grave" tale which has enthralled us all, & captured our imagination.

All those early mornings at the schooling track, the injuries, the setbacks, the walks, the whole story is an awesome read.

But for Rooks to miss Cassie making her debut makes no sense to me - he just HAS to be there.

And yes, I know, it's none of my business. But he has to be present when she makes her debut. It's a no-brainer. Would it not be possible to delay her debut until Rooks gets home?

Either way, whatever, & I hope she gives a good account of herself, & comes back sound. But this wonderful adventure tale will lose some glitter if Rooks is absent for the Big Night. Cassie willl only make her debut once.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 03, 2009, 01:56:28 PM »

If anyone can find me a flight from Budapest home on Thursday fairly cheap pls let me know.

Alternatively, could her debut not be postponed?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: March 03, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »

I 100% wish Cassie & her connections the very best of luck, wherever & whenever she makes her debut.

But I'm really struggling to come to terms with Cassie making her debut while Rooks is away.

Her debut is a huge day in this "cradle-to-grave" tale which has enthralled us all, & captured our imagination.

All those early mornings at the schooling track, the injuries, the setbacks, the walks, the whole story is an awesome read.

But for Rooks to miss Cassie making her debut makes no sense to me - he just HAS to be there.

And yes, I know, it's none of my business. But he has to be present when she makes her debut. It's a no-brainer. Would it not be possible to delay her debut until Rooks gets home?

Either way, whatever, & I hope she gives a good account of herself, & comes back sound. But this wonderful adventure tale will lose some glitter if Rooks is absent for the Big Night. Cassie willl only make her debut once.

yes of course as owner ben has the right to cancel cassies run. but the downside is that the track has plenty of dogs at the moment so might get fickle about pulling a dog out after trying so hard to grade her and it might affect how often she runs in the future.

its a predicament thats for sure

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 03, 2009, 02:08:33 PM »

yes of course as owner ben has the right to cancel cassies run. but the downside is that the track has plenty of dogs at the moment so might get fickle about pulling a dog out after trying so hard to grade her and it might affect how often she runs in the future.

its a predicament thats for sure

Absolutely that!

But I do understand it's not in Cassie's best interest to annoy Mr Grader.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 02:10:26 PM by tikay » Logged

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 03, 2009, 02:09:52 PM »

Let ITB take ownership for the day then when rooks get back he will have his Debut with her....
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #593 on: March 03, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

Let ITB take ownership for the day then when rooks get back he will have his Debut with her....

lol its not about ownership its about cassies first ever run, whoever her owner is that cannot be repeated.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 03, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »

lol its not about ownership its about cassies first ever run, whoever her owner is that cannot be repeated.

Exactly that.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 03, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »

Sigh.  As much as it pains me to say this...book a flight home Rooks.  Would be sick to miss her first official run.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 03, 2009, 02:17:53 PM »

just looked at easy jet ... thursday flight is too late

fly back tomoz to luton is about 40,000 hungarian whatsits ... fk knows why the price aint in Sterling ?

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 03, 2009, 02:22:14 PM »

15k or thereabouts was £25 (based on his dining post) so it's not that expensive.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #598 on: March 03, 2009, 02:24:28 PM »

Easyjet are £195 for the pair of us.

HI HELEN!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: March 03, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

FFS .... what a dilemma

If you cancel her run, would her grading carry to the next meeting ?

I do agree with the old fella in that it wont seem right without you there.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: